Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this man gay or just freaky?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:06pm

off topic

is snap chat full of di ck pics?
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL...pretty much, AK.

@BBPANTS...so a freak like you has never let him cum in your mouth, spit it back on the dack, then slurped it back up? 

I never think about holding it in my mouth unless it's to pretend I'm gonna to snowball him LOL

LOL I did that once and literally got thrown off the bed.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:07pm
I dont care about swallowing or being nutted on on my face. I actually like giving head a lot, DEFINTELY more than I like receiving. All of that is good. 

......but no anal...anal lickin is nice though. I have PSD when it comes to things going in my butt hole. 

Now which one of yall ni**as down with getting yall prostate milked? 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I dont care about swallowing or being nutted on on my face. I actually like giving head a lot, DEFINTELY more than I like receiving. All of that is good. 

......but no anal...anal lickin is nice though. I have PSD when it comes to things going in my butt hole. 

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:08pm

I'm not against the idea in the future I'm just not interested in it right now. I got my salad tossed once and I was good on anything touching my butthole after that.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:10pm
a woman has to be in extreme LOVE & LUST to want to lick anywhere past the taint.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Swallowing isnt the issue. Its the dudes who want you to swallow but wont kiss after.

I wouldn't put an untrustworthy dick un my mouf to be stressed about cum. Its bout sexual manners.

this side of the world, i have heard plenty chicks wonder about that. "ummmmmm why you kissing me after though are you a b-------y?"CryCryCry Ive tried to tell them the fellow is just really appreciated of the fact that you "rate" him that much and he's on a sex high, dont question his aggressive kissing just go with the flow. but they're side eyeing dudes same way.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:11pm

AGAIN, i love you!!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:11pm
y'all muhphuckas need jesus

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:13pm
RT please tell me you wrote about it in sextion once and it was very funny, if not im gonna see a doctor about my memory.

Lort afro was it night jasmine that did some butt hole activity with her bf and either got punched/slapped or nearly punched/slapped.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style