Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is this man gay or just freaky?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Is this man gay or just freaky?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 132961
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:26pm
I remember earlier this year a lot of y'all went in on me because I didn't get the concept that a man should tell a girl when he was about to bust in  her mouth. It was explained to me that swallowing or letting a dude bust in her mouth was on a higher level than sucking dicc. So some dudes are good enough to give head to but not good enough to let them cum in her mouth...or something. So I'm guessing there are like, tiers of sexual behavior.

So...

what's more intimate or whatever. Swallowing or anal?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I seen a prolapse party....It was interesting...LOL

so i have I, so have ICry

MODDDDDDSSSSSSSS BAN WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead


I think I might have linked it for a couple people in random thoughts LOL

gurrrrrrlllll i asked you for it yes, cause you know im fuqqed uup too. it wasn't that bad bad just strange like tomoatoes or tennis ball sized raspberries come out their azzes

i always die a little when RT/bunz/afro "butt butt bhm just last month you said....."
Back to Top
Marcelo22 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 19836
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


marcelo stays with sh*t on his di ck from anal

sh*t is on his balls because he doesn't wipe well

thats mean to say
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310114
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:34pm
i'd say anal is the more intimate act...it's riskier and involves many layers of trust. 
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 197925
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I seen a prolapse party....It was interesting...LOL

so i have I, so have ICry

MODDDDDDSSSSSSSS BAN WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead


I think I might have linked it for a couple people in random thoughts LOL

gurrrrrrlllll i asked you for it yes, cause you know im fuqqed uup too. it wasn't that bad bad just strange like tomoatoes or tennis ball sized raspberries come out their azzes

i always die a little when RT/bunz/afro "butt butt bhm just last month you said....."


That's an interesting way to describe it LOLLOL
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310114
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:36pm
Diane, I am shocked by you. Shocked  I would've never guessed you were into that. Beer
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:38pm
RT/marcelo/anyone anal with a condom is a no-no?

RT busting a nut in my mouth but anal sex is not on the menu. oh snap! if the current bf only knew smdh
Back to Top
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2010
Location: US - Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 31597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:38pm
I think swallowing is more intimate because youare actually drinking/eating (Dead) their body fluids. 

I gave my SO head 2-3 times a day, and swallowed everytime. He smokes weed, cigs, and drinks sometimes and eats spicy food. ALL women should be warned before a man nuts in her mouth. Don't nobody want to be surprised by some hot ear wax flavored nut sliding down their throat. 

Swallowing can also make you VERY sick. Consuming a lot of nut is not a good idea. I truly believe Lil Kim had to get her stomach pumped. Man nut is no joke. 
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:41pm
LOL
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Diane, I am shocked by you. Shocked  I would've never guessed you were into that. Beer

LOL i was watching rotten.com when i was barely 11-12. most things on the internet wont get a rise outta me.Embarrassed except the dack whisperer and medical cervix cam videos/pics and the PICS 

Back to Top
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2010
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Offline
Points: 315222
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I remember earlier this year a lot of y'all went in on me because I didn't get the concept that a man should tell a girl when he was about to bust in  her mouth. It was explained to me that swallowing or letting a dude bust in her mouth was on a higher level than sucking dicc. So some dudes are good enough to give head to but not good enough to let them cum in her mouth...or something. So I'm guessing there are like, tiers of sexual behavior.

So...

what's more intimate or whatever. Swallowing or anal?

Also you can choke and die on the semen.
You want to be a murderer?


Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down