Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this man gay or just freaky?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

On her period?

He's a vampire!

but what if she had in a tampon, or a menstural cup, what if it was a light flow day, what if they were her vag is set up lends itself to stuff like that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............i remember a post where a married BHMer said something alon gthe lines of, "if he's your dude for decades hes gonna get used to you and your blood, real dudes wont let a little blood mess up his chances of getting a nut"DeadCryLOL

I dont know how she does it but everytime qualified posts she drops gems bombs and hilarity! dont matter if we're talking socksStarStar

My gay friend said when it is entering you MUST push down and he pushes up.

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 23 2014 at 10:28am
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

2 people and it still took an hour?

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 23 2014 at 4:51pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Done right, anal can be great. Enough lube and breathe out instead of tensing up (which I've learned is a lot of women's knee jerk reaction) then it will glide in with less resistance, and once you're all warmed up, its cool. I've also learned that its actually easier to do anal on your back missionary rather than on your knees (doggy style).

And if you really want to heighten the experience use your bullet or a vibrator that straps around your thighs for a hands free experience.

I'll shut up now lol!

Thumbs Up
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:54pm
Is tossing salad like your name Romaine freaky?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:55pm
Using a bullet during sex is cheating. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I accidentally watched a prolapse PICS. Fcked me up.

How was it an accident when you typed "prolapse" into the search function though?Confused

we know Wink

LOL  No.

I actually typed in ass to mouth threesome on Xhamster. Shocked  I didn't want to watch them because I don't really do all white PICS, mainly black, latin or sometimes interracial.  White women PICS stars scare me, they be growling and all that extra shat. 

ANYWAY, i clicked on it and did the obligatory scan to halfway in.  They're doing the bum to mouth thing with the other girl underneath them.  Then he pulls it all the way out and he tells her to push...I'm like PLEASE DONT TELL ME ITS SCAT PICS...EVEN WORSE!!! BUBBLE GUM GUTS COME GUSHING OUT.  he was about to make the other girl lick it, but i clicked out of that sh*t so damn fast.  I was done for the night.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 23 2014 at 4:56pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

How often do you guys have bowel movements?

when you get fingered in the bum theres no poo is there?

Not from just a finger, but who knows what's many inches deep in there...plus, i think it will be painful anal if you have a bowel movement that may be close to coming so it's best to enema and just poo everything out.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:04pm

sh*t on a finger?
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:05pm
anal is mandatory
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:05pm
I seen a prolapse party....It was interesting...LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair