Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is this man gay or just freaky?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:35pm
I think freaky is more about "how" you do it and less about "what" you are doing. 

Like I've seen people make sucking dlck freaky...and people make sucking peen look like a chore. 

My bf homeboy had sex with a girl in a hot ass car while she was on her period. AND he ate her out. I think he views himself as freaky but I think he's just nasty. 
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 11:51pm
Thats nassy...lol

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:07am
LOLLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:21am
On her period?

He's a vampire!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 2:34am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

oh it's cute in your head but IRL, no sah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell my booo what? Gyal you mad? [girl are you crazy?] tell a yardie thatOuchOuchOuchDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

LOL I dont know, maybe your boo is a "freak"

you would have fcked ole dude in the ass??
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:31am
Level of freakiness is definitely subjective
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 7:16am
Done right, anal can be great. Enough lube and breathe out instead of tensing up (which I've learned is a lot of women's knee jerk reaction) then it will glide in with less resistance, and once you're all warmed up, its cool. I've also learned that its actually easier to do anal on your back missionary rather than on your knees (doggy style).

And if you really want to heighten the experience use your bullet or a vibrator that straps around your thighs for a hands free experience.

I'll shut up now lol!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 8:14am
everybody involved is bi and they need to just come to terms with it.

eta: and nobody in that situation is a freak. She just felt she needed to qualify it.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 23 2014 at 8:16am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Done right, anal can be great. Enough lube and breathe out instead of tensing up (which I've learned is a lot of women's knee jerk reaction) then it will glide in with less resistance, and once you're all warmed up, its cool. I've also learned that its actually easier to do anal on your back missionary rather than on your knees (doggy style).

And if you really want to heighten the experience use your bullet or a vibrator that straps around your thighs for a hands free experience.

I'll shut up now lol!
HEATHEEEEEEN!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I'll shut up now lol!

You've been thanked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon