Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is this man gay or just freaky?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I refuse to even try anal. I saw this pics video once where the chick's rectum fell out , she smooshed it back in and kept fukking

Lmfao omg

I accidentally watched a prolapse PICS. Fcked me up.

And the enema is an absoluteeee must unless you are just the non sh*ttiest person ever.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 22 2014 at 8:29pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:08pm
How often do you guys have bowel movements?

when you get fingered in the bum theres no poo is there?

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:11pm
Teamenema
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:13pm
Yall got me having flashbacks to the last time I had sex. Makes me wanna catch a late night flight Cry

*there was no prolapse, groups, women, or defecation.. but it was quite raunchy

Diane.. did you wanna let him?? Did you tell your boo? The rest of yall are losers for not expounding
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:13pm
It's not gay if it's in a three way.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I accidentally watched a prolapse PICS. Fcked me up.

How was it an accident when you typed "prolapse" into the search function though?Confused

we know Wink
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:17pm
She was probably on efukt.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:18pm
If you swallow a lot, don't have anal sex without doing an enema. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Yall got me having flashbacks to the last time I had sex. Makes me wanna catch a late night flight Cry

*there was no prolapse, groups, women, or defecation.. but it was quite raunchy

Diane.. did you wanna let him?? Did you tell your boo? The rest of yall are losers for not expounding

oh it's cute in your head but IRL, no sah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell my booo what? Gyal you mad? [girl are you crazy?] tell a yardie thatOuchOuchOuchDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

butteraahh the fellow who requested i umm peg him i was 35% there but then he just turned me all the way off *runs* he hooks up with lezzie couples though... the stud watches him fuqq her gf from the corner and then the stud forks him. he would have settled for just eating the cat though, i declined
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

If you swallow a lot, don't have anal sex without doing an enema. 

i love you! i truly do!

Random, you said anal with a condom is a waste but what if the condom is reallyy thin like the crown ones? 

Ohhhhhhh speaking of cuckoldry my friends bf used to watch this dude fuqq her, he wouldnt join in. then that same dude became the dude shed call to just eat her out and cutCryCryCry, Shed go diane just call everett nuh, he will come anytime, every place!"

Id see him often (we worked int he same area) and i just couldn't look him in the eye (this Eater man not the bf).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>
  Share Topic