Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is This legit?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prettiimamii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettiimamii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is This legit?
    Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:34am
i need a new bookbag and these are the types ive been looking for :D 

however a couple red flags been going up for me therefore im wondering is this site legit? 

also if it isnt could you point me in the direction that i can find a bag similar to any of the styles for less for 20? (college student budgetLOL

http://www.kanacassecret.com/women-backpack-0154.html
http://www.kanacassecret.com/women-backpack-0142.html
http://www.kanacassecret.com/women-backpack-0137.html
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:35am
you want us to help and you can't even make it clickable?  you been a member too long for alla that. Pinch
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:54am
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:55am
I like the 2nd one. Google search the company if you have doubts. Read the return policy and shipping policy too
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:51am
I've read some bad things about that site. Yesstyle.com or fashion4us.com are both Asian type stores and reputable. I've ordered tons of stuff from them, but I wouldn't trust kanacsecret.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:09am
that looks like the same kind of stuff i see on aliexpress.com and ebay.
prettiimamii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettiimamii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

I've read some bad things about that site. Yesstyle.com or fashion4us.com are both Asian type stores and reputable. I've ordered tons of stuff from them, but I wouldn't trust kanacsecret.

Ah ok yeah I was thinking that and I can't take any chances since the semester start in two weeks

So you know any American stores with that style bags? Shipping may be a lil faster
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:19pm
Hey, I don't know any America stores with similar styles.
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:36pm
try ebay but with a 30day wait
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply