BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

is this considered thirsty ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

If you never met him, how did he text you? How did he get your number? There had to be previous interaction...

Background story pls?

she probably got catfished and didnt wanna admit it..

Admitting to getting catfished wouldnt be as bad as saying u drove out in the middle of the night to meet random dude, went the park and then sat in a wendys parking lot until he robbed you. At first I was like u drove all the way out there and he took her to Wendys!! only to find out she aint even get that... bish aint get a jr bacon, frosty or nuffin.
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

SMH@ her trying to save face by saying she wasnt gonna bring him to her home........chileeeeeee

And this LOL

I bet she paid for the date too LOL

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:58pm
I just watched it again, that reporter's expression is classic DeadCry
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:59pm
Extra thirsty...
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOLyou know what...i wouldnt tell that story to my friends let alone a news crewLOL
Its true, she sound retarded, she set her own self up.
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 1:25pm
Wait all you anit hear dat? She went in someone car to chase da boy down! The man had to tell her to call 911 lol, she could of just went to the gas station across from Wendy's or use her cell phone to call 911, df?!?
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 1:31pm
yea she should stop dating with behavior like that.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Wait all you anit hear dat? She went in someone car to chase da boy down! The man had to tell her to call 911 lol, she could of just went to the gas station across from Wendy's or use her cell phone to call 911, df?!?

LOL Which makes me think she either knew the dude or is dumb as hell.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 1:40pm
I can't see the video I'm going to say yes based on the OP
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 1:41pm
she's dumb and parched. Dude texts you, you dont even know him. Within 2 hours you exchanged pictures with him and went to go meet him. Dude wanted to go back to her house , im mad she said "im not gonna bring some man i dont know into my house". Yeah but you went to meet him you bozo *facepalm*. And in the end she manages to jump into another man's car -___-
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>