Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is this appropriate? pic of baby Louis -Sandra Bo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this appropriate? pic of baby Louis -Sandra Bo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

wtf is this. lmao

Man cats are weird..wtf is wrong with it?
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

wtf is this. lmao

maybe they just cleaned the counter top and it is slippery
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i understand your pov. but your kids are kissing you..their mother, its different.

yea i feel weird cuz its a bodyguard, also look at the guys mouth, its opened WIDE. my first instict in that situation would be to press my lips together. i doubt that kid pulled a fast one on the man while he was yawning. that is the only way i can see something like this happening.

i have a 3 year old niece and she knows not to kiss people in their mouth like that. if you're family you can get a closed mouth kiss on the cheek....pecks on the lips is reserved for mom, dad, grandparents and maybe aunts n uncles. i just can't see an adult getting caught slipping with their mouth wide open by a 3 year old. i dunno.
i understand what you mean, i was just giving an example of what kids do. but you know ppl raise kids differently...that guy might just be more than just a bodyguard to that kid for all we know. i just dont get a weird vibe from the pic though.

lol my kids dont kiss anyone else on the lips just me. they dont even kiss their dad on the lipsLOLi get all the love and kisses...Embarrassed
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:26pm
Hmm maybe

It looks possessed to me tho
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:31pm
Looks innocent to me

I'm sure her bodyguard is around all the time. Same presence as a family member IMO
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:32pm
someone sould become a stylist to the kids of star. you would make a killing, teaching white parents how to care for their adoptive black kids hair
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

wtf is this. lmao

Kitty cat is playing attack and did not realize the edge.  Person filming must had something enticing for the kitty to get riled up....Love this!

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:33pm
Looks innocent. It looks like the body guard is yellin something and the baby tried to bite him lol
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:41pm
Looks like a playful response but I don't really think a lot of yt folk understand boundaries like that. I mean, they do after all tongue down their cats and dogs.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:50pm

He got his mouf all the way open Confused

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>