Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is this appropriate? pic of baby Louis -Sandra Bo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is this appropriate? pic of baby Louis -Sandra Bo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

Its innocent 
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Ms.Best Ms.Best wrote:

Completely innocent
Agreed.

It looks like Louis is grabbing his face and trying to 'eat' itLOL

My little brothers and sisters used to do that all the time when they were babies/toddlers

yup. my first impression. My lil brothers did this all the time as well.

eta: but you still can't put too much pass clear folks tho.

Edited by MizzAmirah - Dec 18 2012 at 4:13pm
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

very inappropriate.

this kid is NOT a baby. he's about to turn 3 and 3 year olds do not kiss like babies imho. if louis was 9 months old i could understand. plus i put nothing past middle aged white males.

I was gonna google his age but figured folks were calling toddlers babies in here just like some refer to children as babies

oh well that could be the case. i think calling him a baby is justifying this unusual behavior. i know kids can be kids but i feel some kinda way about the pic.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Babies dont have to know you, they just have to like you. I've had many unknown babies blow me kisses when Im out and about.
This.

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:29pm

very inappropriate.

this kid is NOT a baby. he's about to turn 3 and 3 year olds do not kiss like babies imho. if louis was 9 months old i could understand. plus i put nothing past middle aged white males.

I was gonna google his age but figured folks were calling toddlers babies in here just like some refer to children as babies

oh well that could be the case. i think calling him a baby is justifying this unusual behavior. i know kids can be kids but i feel some kinda way about the pic.

you'd make a great papa when you have a child
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:34pm
Appropriate. 

If it was a random person then it'd be weird. But since it's the bodyguard who probably spends as much time with him as his own mother...I don't see the issue.
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:37pm
Geesh I don't even have any kids but even I know .. that's normal.

Kids do all sorts of stuff.Shocked
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:48pm

very inappropriate.

its not unusual. when kids love you they do that. 3 year olds do kiss on the mouth...and im not just sayin that cause i have a mamas boyLOL he might be 3 but he still has the mind of a baby and all they know is they love you and they give kisses and random hugs and junk. heck i have a 4 and 5 year old that still kiss me on the lips at random times.. perhaps you feel weird about the pic cause its the bodyguard and not an actual family member.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

wtf is this. lmao
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:06pm
He's 3...kids like to bite around that age.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic