Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is this a Black woman petting zoo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:44am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

I never responded to either. 

My fb post was: Very interesting.....bet they rushed home to wash their hair afterwards

The first one is someone who works with me. She dates black men and I think she has biracial children. I don't really know how I feel about that response but, meh. I don't really care what white people think of my hair in general. Generally they love it even when it is a hot ass mess cause they don't know any better anyway so....

The second one is my best friends brother and I'm sure he has been around black people and touched black hair before. I thought his response was interesting because the Japanese really admire our hair and try to replicate it a lot. The Asian person responding is Hmong and he is living in Japan because he is in the Navy. 

I bet he has an interesting perspective. I have quite a few Hmong friends and sometimes the stories they tell about what the friction in their home countries between Hmong people and the other subsets is interesting to say the least. 

I dated a Hmong girl for a while.... interesting culture...
kinda of weird that they have such a large community in Minnesota.
Sponsored Links

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 6:11am
I dont know man..

Every time I wear the high top out to a social event some bold white person wants to reach out and touch it. And I can't blame them... my hair is fascinatingly awesome. The problem isn't they they want to touch it (we're different and sometimes thats whats compelling about us) The problem is that they want to touch it without permission.

Now why there needs to be an exhibition granting white people(mostly) access to touch curly hair... Not so sure thats necessary. 
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 6:53am
Was hand sanitizer provider to the exhibit attendees?

This is pathetic

:-/
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 7:13am
SMH.

Burbujas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Burbujas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:00am
Coons will be coons. This sh*t is disgusting.
Burbujas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Burbujas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Look at these dumb asses smiling like being touched by filthy strangers is the best feeling in the world. Some blacks stay stupid.

Edited by Burbujas - Jun 08 2013 at 10:08am
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:16am
Ugh! I can't STAND the look on their faces, how can you be all willy nilly about subjecting yourselves to that foolishness!

It's like saying: "See? We're not the untamed, savages you think we are. We're the GOOD ones! See? You can pet us......we won't bite Big smile"

Might as well throw them bananas and call it a day because obviously, you CAN feed these animals......SMDH

Edited by Az~Maverick - Jun 08 2013 at 10:18am
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 10:22am
Human Zoo

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I have never ever wanted to touch a white woman's strands.
Ever
White people' hair grosses me out. Dead
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 2:21pm
What kind of phucking retarded dumb azz shyt is this? Niccas stay disappointing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic