Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - is there something wrong when a guy doesn't tell y
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

is there something wrong when a guy doesn't tell y

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pharmtx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pharmtx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is there something wrong when a guy doesn't tell y
    Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:45pm
There was a Nigerian man that was 47 yrs old and I'm African-American woman 36 yrs. Back last April, he and I started dating. He told me that he was divorced and that it had lasted 10 years. I later discovered that him and that third wife were only married legally for 8 months. He only told me about only one marriage. Being curious, I look up he's marriage license and I saw that he had been married two other times. I never asked him about the 2 other marriages and he never told me about them. Is it wrong for me to be upset about him not telling me about those other marriages?
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 9:29pm
you have every right to be upset...he's not being 100% honest with you,if i was you i would take that as a warning and leave him
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 9:29pm
i would... you guys are dating long term, that's something that he should have told you. You need to find out what else he's lied about or hasn't told you
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 9:44pm
run.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

run.

fast, quick and in a hurry.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

run.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 8:37am
Why is this even a question? Of course you should be and since he is lying so early about something important like this I would be gone. 
lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

run.

this

leave him, if hes hiding about this, than theres other stuff hes hiding too
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 2:21am
YEP! Why is common sense .. no longer COMMON these days?

The man has LIED about something that you should have enough common sense to realize is important and this kind of lie is a big RED FLAG. It should tell you a lot about who he is.

No one is perfect and everyone lies about something .. so if he had lied and said he is really working on his body and can benchpress 100 pounds but really 60 pounds would pretty much wipe him out  :) .. you could chalk that up  him just trying to impress you with his 'manliness' or whatever.

Conversely, if I guy asks me if my skin just naturally smooth .. well, I might LIE and say yes but the truth is ... I spend good money on a chemical peel twice a year and I reglarly clean and moisterize my face like crazy and that's why it's so clear. :)

Now both of these lies may eventually surface .. but in these cases it's really about your egos etc - everyone wants to look good to the opposite sex.

But 3 marriages ... not one marriage? Noooo now that would be MAJOR. I woukld really be worried about whatr other lies he's telling. He may have 3 sets of kids, be dealing with child support and alimony issues, might be a wife beater .. you name it. There is a reason he lied to you and it can't be that he's embarrassed that he had 3 failed marriages noooo. That's not reason to lie.

No, he should have told you the truth. It may be that he just made 3 mistakes or it could be something very, very different going on if he is willing to lie to you about this.

I don't see the point of getting mad at him because that sounds like after you fight about ... you will stay with him anyway.

(That's no different than girls that get treated in a shabby fashion by a guy ... so they get mad at him ... but then when it's over they stay with him anyway and the next thing you know she gets knocked up side the head. Now what she is gonna say is .. she never saw that coming though the rest of us know that if a guy says or acts in a belittling manner .. it's just a matter of time until he gets physical.)

So, no don't get mad at him about this lie - this is the beginning. I would dump him.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 27 2013 at 2:32am
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:06pm
wow yall so mean lol. yup sweetie...u should let this one go. Even if he open up and confess there's a big chance that he has more skeletons in his closet. TRUST is one of the top three in a successful relationship...and you already having doubts about that. He hid that for a reason. Guys who hide things is no bueno...hell he with u and he still might be married to somebody else....how would u know. don't stress yourself out over this..jus leave em honey...i know when u hit a certain age its tough to let go cuz u don't know if their will be another but men are like bus stops...one leaves and 15Mins later another one is coming;)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic