Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is there a such thing as girlfriend/wife duties?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is there a such thing as girlfriend/wife duties?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:27am
^^^this (Babydoll). every relationship is different and the expectations of the partners will be different.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 22 2012 at 11:28am
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:28am
Yes make his plate is the main thing. If I am in a serious relationship I wont even think of fixing my plate until his is fixed and he has his drink and napkin.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:32am
Yes

*waits for the misogyny crew to jump all over this*
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Yes make his plate is the main thing. If I am in a serious relationship I wont even think of fixing my plate until his is fixed and he has his drink and napkin.

bless your heart!!! 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:09pm
no.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

no.

BHM, will leave you broke, bald headed, and lonely.= Afro...
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:13pm
Maybe as a wife for me to fix his plate but not as a girlfriend.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

no.

BHM, will leave you broke, bald headed, and lonely.= Afro...

i am neither.

/shrugs/
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:16pm
Duties are what keeps order in the household. And I'm speaking in terms of marriages or serious relationships that will lead to marriage. This is why you will hear couples say that "marriage is work"LOL

To get personal for a minute: My fiance thinks its his duty to protect me, love me, run sh!t, work and bring home the bacon (old school west indian lol). If it was up to him, I wouldn't be working at all and be pushing out like 7 kidsDead. My duty as his woman is to be a pillar of rest for him when he comes home from the plantation whether it be fixing plates, running his bath, speaking smooth words, cuddling and sex, etc. And then we work as a team when it comes to doing household chores.
Luckily for the both of us, we are two individuals who are strict when it comes to keeping order and having things run smoothly, so everything came natural for us. We didn't have stupid conversations about who does what *shrug*

But not every couple operates the same way or have to operate the same as us...

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:18pm
^i thought you were married now?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style