BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is There a Difference?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:38am
I like you, femme but you must drop that coon. Has he said things like this previously?
Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:43am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

didn't you say you mainly date white guys on some brothas ain't sheit tip? or was that in the past? bc of these are the coloreds you're associating with and calling friends.....

Oh wowConfused
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:47am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

So femme how did the conversation go?
Femme: so what kind of girls do you like?
Coon: umm Idk you?
Femme: nah, I like porkDead
Coon: well you look like a shadow any way!Angry
Coon: I only date lite brights to be specific.
Femme: what! that isn't right what, about When a white boss.....

yes I'm bored, but did it go like that?LOL

Lol nah. These guys pick on people a lot and I'm one of them. Not sure how the argument started but he made a reference to me having a big nose (lies) and having dark skin. So I questioned him on the dark skin and asked if that was a bad thing. He said no, so I asked why bring it up as something negative. Then I called him a coon. Then I let him know he was a colorist. Then I let him know that the same reasons he exalts whiter skin are the same reasons why white people exalt whiter skin so he was no different. Then Jared Leto popped up on the screen and I let him know that whiteness he is so fond of that Leto has naturally? He (the guy in question) can't ever possess that so he better start liking his blackness. Then I brought up the CEO thing

Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:49am

I like you, femme but you must drop that coon. Has he said things like this previously?

Girl he's already been dropped. I can tolerate a racist. I at least expect it. A black man who openly prefers the antithesis of what he is will never sit right with me.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:53am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Girl he's already been dropped. I can tolerate a racist. I at least expect it. A black man who openly prefers the antithesis of what he is will never sit right with me.

Clap

Man I feel for you Femme, seriously. People like him make my skin crawl, I have never seen having darker skin as a negative. I hope you move away from that location. 
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:15am

I didn't quite understand the differentiation between what your your ex-friend said and your position that the majority of black men are _________. (fill in the blank with whatever generalizing position you took)

Care to elaborate?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:31am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I didn't quite understand the differentiation between what your your ex-friend said and your position that the majority of black men are _________. (fill in the blank with whatever generalizing position you took)

Care to elaborate?

Mine is reactionary. Like how black people assume white people in the South will be prejudiced at least to some degree, I know most black men will have color issues to some degree. This applies to my area, specifically. I can't speak for men on the East Coast. God blessed a lot of them with a bigger appreciation for all things black IMO. 

Huge difference in my book. I preferred black men until they spoke their opinions on black womanhood.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:38am
*does pharrell happy dance*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234