BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is there a 4c night regimen?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
naturalhaitian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalhaitian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is there a 4c night regimen?
    Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:08pm
Hello everyone I need advice for a regimen at night with 4c hair. My problem is I have a twa...i usually do 2 strand twist or bantu knots every night before I go to bed so when i wake up & take them out my hair looks like this half the day .....

but when it gets to around 7pm after going to work & class & being in the sun cause I work outside it ends up looking like this ...But if I just put moisture in my hair with a satin cap...I wake up to the back & side of my head flat and mantle & more dry?? I've done the 2 strand twist or bantu knots almost every night for 1.5 years

in the past. But now that its summer & its hot, I've cut it shorter again...but I would like to know if there's any other options to a night regimen for a twa 4c hair? Cuz I can't separate it in 4 sections..not long enough? Is there a faster or quicker night regimen?  Or is this struggle I'm just gonna have to deal with?

Sponsored Links

BunnieHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnieHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:40pm
Call me crazy, but I like both looks. As far as a night time regimen goes, I think you are doing too much at night. Have you tried just moisturizing and sealing at night and do the same in the morning, and use your fingers to fluff out?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalhaitian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:56pm
yes i have tried the moisturizing and sealing but I still wake up the next morning with my hair flat and mantle...and when I use my fingers to fluff it out..I have a few patches that end up longer than the other.....Idk how to have a night regimen where my hair isn't mantle flat when I wake up? 
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:28am
What are you using to moisturize at night?

Try mixing your favorite "cheapie" conditioner and olive oil. Or whatever oil you like. Half and half mixture. Set your hair in the bantu sections you like and use the half/half mixture as your moisturizer. Never comb your curls out. Keep using your fingers to separate your curls. Just use a wide pronged pick to keep your roots lifted throughout the day but never comb through. Your curls should last longer (and your hair will always smell great). Shouldn't take more than 20 mins tops.

Edited by babelipsss - Jul 11 2014 at 11:30am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalhaitian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:40pm
i never thought of doing that mix...thanks for the idea & 20 minutes sounds goood thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic