Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is The Black Bougie Wealthy Class been just as det
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is The Black Bougie Wealthy Class been just as det

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OP I'm actually glad you're thinking about this because a lot of sh*t you say comes off as being out of touch with the actual struggle of poor disenfranchised brown people.   I think you should continue to explore the information and history because it might help keep me from cussing you out and calling you a coon on a regular basis. 

LOL Okay who cares what I think but I'm being somewhat serious.  

Its good to remember how Plymouth Rock landed on us and taught us how to treat our own people with disdain in order to convince ourselves that all we need to do is x,y and/or z in order for them to let those of us who are "not like a black person" win. 

And black celebrities aint nothing but niccahs when they fck up.  They go from "not like a normal black person" to a dirty niccah in the blink of an eye. 

Eh, I been trolling as of late......I haven't said anything really in a while, first real post/comment in a while.

But now being serious the causation is that of the European colonization and slavery as well as Jim Crow and other class issues. That is without needing to be said even though some of us don't really understand the history and nature of this. The mulatto class was pushed in the late 1800s and early 1900s to control the so called darker negro who was considered inferior and less intelligent. History proves that it was the melaninated people who were always considered the most spiritual, wisest, and most intelligent thanks to the surviving records of the Greeks in ancient history.

So now we need to look back in this time period and see what was truly going on and what halted our growth besides White Supremacy because it's going to exist until we realize how to stop it as a global front. But until then we need to learn how to correct our internal problems and think of a creative solution our problems. From all aspects to psychological to financial(which we think is the mother of all corrections Sleepy) to a moralistic approach and even if those who beliefs differ on how to work with each other to correct issues. We may not all believe in the same thing, but one thing that needs to be clear is that we really need to work together as a group to further the same problems and issues we face and voting/individualistic wealth/music/religious affiliations are not the answer to our problems, but merely an illusion of a quick fix.

damn I agree with this
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:05am
My opinion, colorism is not the basis for black social class anymore. Removing that, the foundation of this argument is pretty weak.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:06am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I'm well-versed on garvey thank you very much

..you knew exactly what I was saying ajax..you can't say coonish, trolling sh*t one minute and then turn around and give this black empowerment spiel

...makes you look flaky and irreverent 

Okay...Now let's hit up the ideas and not the person. This isn't about me, but how to establish a communication link between our melaninated brothers and sisters.

I ain't shyt and a clown at most times, but I would rather be judged when I say "Real Stuff/Shyt/knowledge/etc" now you know I ain't lying.

Edited by iliveforbhm - Mar 26 2014 at 9:07am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

My opinion, colorism is not the basis for black social class anymore. Removing that, the foundation of this argument is pretty weak.

I reference colorism between the 1970s to 1920s, it's no longer the issue, but we still have a "Black Elite" to monitor and help control the lower class of the black population. The paperbag test is no longer an issue, because all blacks whether light skin to dark skin, mixed and etc don't matter if you look African descent, then you are treated as such.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:11am

this is what happens when you troll

people don't take you seriously
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:13am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I reference colorism between the 1970s to 1920s, it's no longer the issue, but we still have a "Black Elite" to monitor and help control the lower class of the black population. The paperbag test is no longer an issue, because all blacks whether light skin to dark skin, mixed and etc don't matter if you look African descent, then you are treated as such.

My opinion, the black wealthy are completely apathetic towards the lower. If that's what you mean by "monitor and control" then ok.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:21am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this is what happens when you troll

people don't take you seriously
mm-hmm..like the boy who cried wolf

I seem to remember him making the band last time for basically throwing poor blacks under the bus but I'm sleep tho

and I'm done here *shrugs*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:27am
OK, cool so what else on the subject can you drop that is knowledgeable
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

damn I agree with this

*consoles samone*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 10:15am
Colourism never affected how the dollar circulated within the black community

The primary stumbling block for negro financial growth is "blackcism", the process by which we internalise racism and respectability politics and project that on our own kind and the barriers which we put amongst ourselves. Furthermore how we view ourselves on the food chain has an impact and lastly using barometers of success, diplomacy business efficiency based on models that do not really apply to us is a major stumbling block. Dome principles, economics for example, are not as fluid as they try to make us believe

And finally, access. We have been living in an illusion, the illusion of inclusion and access that we steer our funds away from vital black businesses that would benefit our communities as a whole.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic