Perfect Hair Collection

Is she wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:52am
If she didn't have children I wouldn't be against it.
She shouldn't go there out of respect for her son.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:15am
Free post until next week . Lord have mercy.

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lol@cousin brother. Ya ita his mom and sister. He says their grown and not blood related.

Lot of ppl using the bible to justify it. However someone said if they cared about the bibles stance they would abstain from all sex activities with each other until he married her..lol

Well, I remember something in the Bible about marrying your brother's widow. I thought however that it was if she was childless. Its purpose was to give the deceased an heir and assign support to the widow. 

I know they're not using this as justification, are they? How is that relevant here?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:24pm
ppl start saying it was gross and someone brought up Christianity and it went from there. She didnt give an exact age for the son just that hes a teen.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:27pm
if your child's father is the current guy's brother...how do you "accidently" run into him and reconnect?  Wouldn't they see each other at family functions where the son would be involved...ie- 4th of July cookouts, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc??

they probably been messing around. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:06pm
Nope that man is dead she has every right to move on with her life even if it is his brother.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:52pm
In the past, I would have said that she was wrong but a similar scenario happened to my former coworker and now say live & let live. No one can come between the P and the D anyway, so the family may as well ignore it, stay away or accept it.,
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:57pm
this thread is funny to me because I almost made it a while ago.
It happens.. I don't approve but it definitely happens.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:59pm
one event prompted me to have a chat w/ hub to let him know that he can not date any of my sisters after I die. lol and I will be checking.
(like that REALLY needed to be said?)

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 04 2014 at 1:59pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

one event prompted me to have a chat w/ hub to let him know that he can not date any of my sisters after I die. lol and I will be checking.
(like that REALLY needed to be said?)

this somehow reminded me of the pastor/homebaked pie thread lol on some vibe of, "dont bring my husband casseroles & home baked pie if i die"LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>