BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is she bleaching?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:34am
I remember her saying that Matthew Knowles coerced her into tanning because he wanted Beyonce to be the lightest one after she was kicked out of the group.  I remember years back there was a pic of Beyonce wearing a black wrap dress and she was sporting a extra light shade of blonde and folks on here was screaming that she was bleaching.

Edited by NARSAddict - Jun 10 2014 at 12:35am
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:54am
Nope they all darkies standin next to the queen.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:01am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I remember her saying that Matthew Knowles coerced her into tanning because he wanted Beyonce to be the lightest one after she was kicked out of the group.

*I remember that too^^^
*Papa Knowles used to make them go jogging outdoors and sing while they jog to build endurance and that TX heat will tan you quickly too
*Im much darker than I was when I was younger due to much more leisure time on the beach, etc. For some people, it is the opposite and they were darker during their youth from being outside all day playing and they are now constantly indoors due to work hours.
*She is clearly doing chemical peels like everyone in show biz. The combination of chemical peels + 'beat face' contour & highlighting make up is instant whitening. Lets stop being coy, no matter if you are black white or in between, 'beat face' make up makes a woman pale as fuk.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:34am
she looks ABOUT the same complexion

she wasn't that dark skinned and she isn't that light skinned now. its possible her old skin tone was partly due to the texas sun and now she exfoliates and eats better and stays out of the sun

she doesn't have that unhealthy grayish bleach tinge
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:46am
I cant tell...the different lightings from cameras...and her makeup is way off
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:56am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

she has the arms of a white woman now 

A Dark white woman? Im lighter than her armsCry

LOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:32am
I don't think shes bleaching. Shes just not in the sun as much anymore.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:14am
I don't think any black women on the face of planet could line up 10 pictures of herself over a 10year+ time span and look the EXACT same complexion in every picture...it just not realistic. We tan...we get pale....we take pictures standing directly under lights....we take pictures standing under a cloud....we have on the wrong foundation...we use banana powder....

ish happens...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:44am
Light colored banana powder on brown skin and darker needs to die. If I see it one more chalky time on youtube...LOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:55pm
i look forward to her new music. i hope that she removes the pancake makeup and reps for the dark brown girls. she has always been very beautiful & talented.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 10 2014 at 12:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>