Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is she bleaching?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:25pm
BHM has me examining everyone's knuckles for signs and clues.LOL

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

“What a lot of people don’t know is that I used to—I’m a big, big, big, huge fan of tanning. I love to tan because I love the sun. I love the water,” LaTavia explained. “Once my mother got diagnosed with breast cancer—it was something that we used to do together—I definitely stepped back from that and I don’t tan as much.”Geek

Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:39pm
Lol yea I was looking at her hands too

she was brown before but when I saw her on r&b divas shes light skin now and bleachers love a blonde wig
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:42pm
I always thought that Letoya was the prettiest. Bey's make-up in that first pic..and I don't think Latavia is bleaching but I did think Sanya Richards Ross was for a minute.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:47pm
Breast cancer and tanning huh?  Hmmmmm.......

I only stopped in to post that I am noticeably lighter than my younger self. Not sure if lighter is the word since I'm still dark but I went from Lupita dark to Naomi dark LOL  I think mainly because I used to use the ankle express and the sun was eating me up.  Now I'm only in the sun when I'm trying to be.  I don't know if that played a role with LaTavia's skin since it's more drastic.
naomi-lupita

Edited by ThatGurlD - Jun 09 2014 at 11:47pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:51pm
Interesting cause our bleachers love a black wig/weave. only #1 cant find a #2 for $Hit, id have to run around town looking for my hair in number 2 cause every backside gyal wants to be "brown"

CC knuckles, the waterline of the eyes, ears, hairline give them away. Hardest places to "come" are the kuckles, knees and feet (not legs) feet

She can play Tichina Arnold if there's ever a need for someone to play Tichina Arnold look at that pic in the leopard

is tone the girl toning - she got rid of her permatan and now her true complexion is coming out.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:52pm
Kinda looks like it, she's lighter now
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:04am
Just a nose job.
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:20am
How many black ppl are actually tanning in this world right now?? Let alone in 90's when light skin was all the way in? Come on nah. She's lying about that one. 
I didn't think...or she doesnt look like she bleaches cuz I'm lighter from when I was younger too.
So this makes me question her now since I feel she is lying about the tanning.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:21am
'bout tanning
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Joja1107 Joja1107 wrote:

How many black ppl are actually tanning in this world right now?? Let alone in 90's when light skin was all the way in? Come on nah. She's lying about that one. 
I didn't think...or she doesnt look like she bleaches cuz I'm lighter from when I was younger too.
So this makes me question her now since I feel she is lying about the tanning.

Was it?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>