Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is She Bitter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 31>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I came back to say I might work one part time job and babysit for Matt Kemp......the yucca fione

LOL
he must be if you're willing to work 3 hours a day for him LOL

I would give him 4.....EmbarrassedLOL
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

*munches on veggies*

LOL What you eating? 

Mugs went to bed and woke up with this insignificant shyt on the brain......chile.......aint there some ashy makeup to be swatched? Guuuuuurl.....

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:48pm
Yeah y'all pm each other about me, that's all you had to say...you not the first one of the group to admit it either. I like how you signed on right after too...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:54pm
I will not be entertaining you....go find you some business.....go bounce from thread to thread quoting....referring....and attempting to address me.......
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:54pm

*munches on veggies*

LOL What you eating? 

Mugs went to bed and woke up with this insignificant shyt on the brain......chile.......aint there some ashy makeup to be swatched? Guuuuuurl.....

i ain't get nan one pmCry

i am having a grilled squash, mushrooms, broccoli, and sweet peppers sauteed in an little bit of butter. i will find my way into that skinny bitches thread one veggie at a time.LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:57pm
And y'all can keep having powwows about ya girl...that's how you know who won bish...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:00pm

*munches on veggies*

LOL What you eating? 

i ain't get nan one pmCry

i am having a grilled squash, mushrooms, broccoli, and sweet peppers sauteed in an little bit of butter. i will find my way into that skinny bitches thread one veggie at a time.LOL

Girl you aint missing nothing.....people know I don't like her and the like to send me shyt.......its pretty entertaining.......I receive PMs about how she's crazy, ugly, needs to stop putting her face in her avis, stop posting those ashy ass Elf swatches etc.....I laugh hard as and kim.....latest pm was how she looks like Little Bill.....I damn near choked....LOLLOLLOLLOLCry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:01pm
LOLLOLLOL

Y'all some pathetic hoes...ain't no cleanin this one up Sandra...you in too deep...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:03pm
Sir you still here?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:05pm
You da one with da moustache though...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 31>