Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is She Bitter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 31>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:45pm
I've worked 2 jobs before for myself and I ain't bout that life. Unless someone is disabled, it's a no go.LOL
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:46pm
i mean he talks about their marriage ALL.THE.FVKCING.TIME in EVERY.SINGLE.COMEDY SHOW.

but she can't speak on it? Speak your truth Beloved/Iyanla Vanzant
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:48pm
Blah blah blah blah blah.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:56pm
She is very hurt, and understandably so. She did everything she could to get him started, and now she is tossed aside.

The thing is, she did not grow with him to keep her place at his side. This Industry is all about "The Package".

Guess that is why they are called 'Starter Wives'

So sad.

Edited by Benni - Apr 23 2014 at 10:03pm
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i mean he talks about their marriage ALL.THE.FVKCING.TIME in EVERY.SINGLE.COMEDY SHOW.

Yup, as long as he can talk so can I!! You think Eniko will work 2 jobs and let him drive her car at 5'5.......naw. I don't think thats bitter talking about your past. 
Oh, wasn't all of them just vacationing together recently? I don't think a bitter woman could do that. 

She was just speaking truth. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Sheeeeit. I wish I would do that.LOL

Yeah that working 2 jobs....
My first post in the thread was 'she was doing too much' I wasn't    either. but I deleted that cause I didn't want to be too hard on her.    
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:14pm
I don't think she's bitter at all.. she was asked a question  and she answered.. her words were true. Why should she hold back on her feelings when he doesn't?
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

And he has a fictional version of her on his husbands of Hollywood TV show
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:17pm
very
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:39pm
Well at the very least if she want to discuss him constantly then she should attempt to get paid for it like he does......cause she shading this nicca for free.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 31>
  Share Topic