BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is She Bitter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 31>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:58pm
I think women pedestalize (yeah I made that up) these niccas too. The thing is he has already proven he ain't shyt so his opinion shouldn't matter. She's basically saying she wants to be considered "the rib" of an ain't shyt nicca.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:58pm
Ya she is bitter, but she has every right to be. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:59pm
Id be on to some new peen.......still spending his money.......I hate seeing the women look like poor me.....In my head Im like....remind him why he put a ring on it.....show this nicca that you are unbothered......
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:02pm
Kevin isn't keeping it real and she called him out on it, simple.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:02pm
you'd need more than $175K settlement to do that tho , right? To do it properly I mean LOL
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Forbes says he earned about $14 million as of 2013...so let's just go with that number bc i expect the money to keep growing lol ... we can pay for the best counseling to fix whatever damage I cause.

but seriously, he's wrong for cheating and leaving his wife.  they should be enjoying all of this success together, but what can ya do.  how much is she getting a month?

I don't know how much she gets a month but he does pay her alimony and child support. Plus he pays for the house she and the kids live in as well as the kids' private school and all that.

He still cheated...but at least he's not stingy.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Id be on to some new peen.......still spending his money.......I hate seeing the women look like poor me.....In my head Im like....remind him why he put a ring on it.....show this nicca that you are unbothered......

Girl ...im with ya ...but i aint loyal enough to work 2jobs and birth babies to wait and hope for the come up.. while i feel her pain its easier to be the b!tch she hates that came on when the checks cleared.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Girl ...im with ya ...but i aint loyal enough to work 2jobs and birth babies to wait and hope for the come up.. while i feel her pain its easier to be the b!tch she hates that came on when the checks cleared.
Sheeeeit. I wish I would do that.LOL

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:11pm
Nah....couldnt be me either.....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:12pm

Of course she is bitter but it sucks that she was his ride-and-die b!tch to be exchanged for someone whom he considered better - or simply because he had already used his ex-wife enough.

And if his "rib" is the woman he cheated on her with, then that's even worse, because while the wife was doing all the work, the "rib" was just s*cking on his rich dick.
But I hope she learned her lesson: next time, work on YOUR dream instead of supporting your man's dream 100%.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 23 2014 at 9:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 31>