BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is She Bitter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:39pm
She telling the truth but she may need to chill before be on some ol' siovaughn wade tip
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

She telling the truth but she may need to chill before be on some ol' siovaughn wade tip

She's a cardboard sign away.......
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:41pm
The only thing that bothers me about him calling her his rib is that she's the woman he cheated on his wife with. It just rubs me the wrong way that that's his example to his children.

Is the ex bitter though? Nope, just truthful. And justified imo.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:42pm
I dont think shes bitter but i can see how that comment is a slap in the face to her. She ride with him through all that and birthed his kids now someone who hes dated for what a year or two he considers his "rib".Either way shes going to have to learn to not allow her life to revolve around him any more.

Ps the rib compliment is stupid lol.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:45pm
He cheated with eniko? Smh

I think Kevin says he sees himself marrying again. I do think he will marry eniko.
But typical black dude stuff, get famous, go get a gf who wasn't there for you when you were broke. I'm surprised he hasn't claimed that his ex is on drugs like all a lot of other black men celebs.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

but if i got rich and famous would i be with him...or any one man for that matter...

i'd be mad but i couldn't really be MAD.  lemme go travel the world alone and get back to you in a month or so.

lol

eta: how rich we talking Wonder? Oprah rich? Oh yeah, I might have a 2nd thought or 3
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:49pm
I think its crazy how we expect the man to be single until the woman moves on.....Are we gonna question every chick he dates? I think its bitterness because when you google her name every interview mentions Kevin or the divorce.....its 3 years later she need to speak on the projects she has lined up.....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:55pm
He's been with Eniko for 5 years. He and his wife didn't get divorced until 2011. His kids are only 6 and 8 I think. So basically he's been cheating on his wife since they were married and pregnant.

I think he's cool and all...I just wish he handled it a bit more discreetly. Calling your mistresss your "rib" and telling Oprah about how she's your foundation and what not is certainly not respectful of the role your wife played in your life.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I think its crazy how we expect the man to be single until the woman moves on.....Are we gonna question every chick he dates? I think its bitterness because when you google her name every interview mentions Kevin or the divorce.....its 3 years later she need to speak on the projects she has lined up.....

I dont expect that. She could be a nice chick. I dunno. But i dont like how these men vilify their ex-wives when theyre the ones who strayed. Its a very textbook response to dismiss her as being bitter. When in most cases they have every right to be.

I will agree she has to find her own identity again. But if u went through all that with ur SO I can see how their life would consume yours.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:56pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

but if i got rich and famous would i be with him...or any one man for that matter...

i'd be mad but i couldn't really be MAD.  lemme go travel the world alone and get back to you in a month or so.

lol

eta: how rich we talking Wonder? Oprah rich? Oh yeah, I might have a 2nd thought or 3

Forbes says he earned about $14 million as of 2013...so let's just go with that number bc i expect the money to keep growing lol ... we can pay for the best counseling to fix whatever damage I cause.

but seriously, he's wrong for cheating and leaving his wife.  they should be enjoying all of this success together, but what can ya do.  how much is she getting a month?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 23 2014 at 8:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 31>