Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is Pebbles Perri Reid biracial?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 2:40am
Damn, are people not allowed to be curious? LOL
Sponsored Links

CherryCola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Originally posted by CherryCola CherryCola wrote:

OP why do you care? Why does her race or ethnic background matter to you?

Just curious.  

Yes it’s obvious you’re curious. But the question is why are you curious about her ethnic background?

I don't know.  Just curious, so I thought I'd asked.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Thank you.  I didn't mean any harm by asking.  I was simply curious.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:24am
I swear people put way too much emphasis on race, skin color, and hair texture. This is done in order to subconsciously categorize one another whether u choose to admit it or not. And the ignorant manner in which the OP asked the
question makes it even worse. This shows your lack of intellect, and its appalling that people are in here cosigning.

Edited by Majesty02 - May 05 2014 at 12:24am
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Come on now. Of course people are allowed to be curious. But I do believe there's always an underling reason behind EVERY question.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:44pm

I swear people put way too much emphasis on race, skin color, and hair texture. This is done in order to subconsciously categorize one another whether u choose to admit it or not. And the ignorant manner in which the OP asked the
question makes it even worse. This shows your lack of intellect, and its appalling that people are in here cosigning.

If you say so, but that's not my reason.  I was just curious.  Sorry if my question offends you.  Feel free to just ignore my post.

Edited by CherryCola - May 05 2014 at 2:47pm
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:53am
Originally posted by CherryCola CherryCola wrote:

I swear people put way too much emphasis on race, skin color,hopefullyhair texture. This is done in order to subconsciously categorize one another whether u choose to admit it or not. And the ignorant manner in which the OP asked the

If you say so, but that's not my reason.  I was just curious.  Sorry if my question offends you.  Feel free to just ignore my post.

To be honest your post does not offend me at all. I just wanted you to know how stupid you sound. Hopefully you will learn from this experience
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:46pm
She didn't ask the question in any type of ignorant way.  You sound pressed af, chill out.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:37pm

Your the one that needs to chill out. Maybe you should take your own advice. Using terms like "just a light skin black" and "regular black" are ignorant. It’s unfortunate that you lack the intellect to understand that. And btw I’m not pissed. I’m actually very happy right now enjoying my chorizo tostada.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:24pm

Your the one that needs to chill out. Maybe you should take your own advice. Using terms like "just a light skin black" and "regular black" are ignorant. It’s unfortunate that you lack the intellect to understand that. And btw I’m not pissed. I’m actually very happy right now enjoying my chorizo tostada.

stop talking about people's intellects, seriously...someone not sharing the same color issues as you is not synonymous with stupid.

maybe some people read "just light skinned black" as meaning only one race, not inferior because of being JUST one race.  that's something that came about in your own mind.  there's nothing wrong with asking if someone has a black parent and a white parent, and anyone that thinks it's that deep without even knowing the person, has some issues going on.  you just called her ignorant and went on a tangent for no reason.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>