Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is lhboutique.com a safe vendor to order from?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Christen01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is lhboutique.com a safe vendor to order from?
    Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 1:30pm
Hello. I just wanted to know if anyone knows about lhboutique.com. I'm trying to find a good lfw to order for my birthday this weekend. I wanted to order from chinawigsupplies.com but thanks to a fellow member, I was told that the Chinese Holiday is until October 7th and I can't wait until then. I found some nice looking lfw on lhboutique.com in my price range (under $200) and I wanted to know if anyone had any experiences (bad or good) from them. Thanks.

Christen
Sponsored Links

TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 1:44pm
I've ordered several units from them and I've always had fast shipping and great customer service/product quality.
Christen01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 3:13pm
Thank you so much Trendiiverse for replying. I wasted so much time trying to research and make sure that I get a good quality lfw that I'm afraid if I don't order today, I won't get it without shipping it express. I really appreciate your help.
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 8:21am

No problem! How'd it go?

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 3:30am
I've ordered a few times from them,fast shipping..
Favored1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Favored1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 1:08am
I've ordered from them before and never had a problem...fast shipping and great customer service.  You won't be disappointed
afrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:47pm
Hello, this is kinda long so please bear with me. I am an old, but new member. I was a member here a few yrs back (mostly as an observer). I really wanted to post to this thread because I've just dealt with LHB recently. However, I had to register again since I'd forgotten my login info from before. So I registered again mainly to reply to this thread. So here goes.

First I want to give props to LHboutique for having a beautiful website and gorgeous wigs. They really put a lot of effort into "the look." Their mannequins are gorgeous as well.  I also want to commend them on their fast delivery! I placed my order on October 8 and received it by October 12. Yes, 4 days...pretty fast! I ordered the lovely SLW Diana/Debbie in 1b/33 and was hoping it would arrive in time for an event that Friday and it did. It was waiting for me when I got home so I didn't have time to  play with it much. It was nicely packaged and beautiful out the box--really soft, smelled nice. I did a quick style, kind of an updo, but by the time I'd gotten to the event it had come unpinned (this is my fault, not LBH). Photos were taken and I really don't want to see them because I know my hair looked crazy. I didn't have time to touch it up.

Anyway, fast forward a few days later and I'm still trying to work with this thing. Some days it would look okay and others not so much. Since I'd already cut the lace, I felt I had to keep it and just deal. I have to mention that I've worn a human hair LFW before from a CV and it was fine. I understand this wig was a synthetic, but still... Another thing about this wig, after I cut the lace off for some reason it wanted to roll under at the hairline, so it always felt like I was wearing a headband. Not cute. I don't do glue, not even with my CV unit and I didn't want to use the tape which is included. It claims to be a "glueless wig." I guess I should've just contacted customer service, but I really didn't think they would do anything since like I said, I'd cut the lace already.

I should've just stuck with BSS wigs because now, 4 weeks later, it looks just like a BSS wig...tangly and unruly. A hundred bobby pins, wig spray, nor paddle brush could not tame this thing. It's not quite a rat's nest yet, but it's well on it's way. The description boasted a 2" parting space. Two inches isn't enough to even tell you have a part. And the combs kinda hurt. By now, I'm not happy, but what am I gonna do.

So when LHB emailed last week for a review I gave them one. Basically the same things I've said here...the good and the bad. I don't feel I was harsh in my comment, but apparently if you don't give rave reviews with 3 stars or more, LHB will not post your remarks. So here I am. I noticed there were only 3 reviews there for this particular style and all of them were "glowing." I'm sure there are more customers who had a similar experience to mine and maybe that's why you see only 3. I see the ladies here on this thread also had a good experience with LHB and there's nothing wrong with that. They could've purchased something other than a wig. Maybe I should've gotten a straight textured wig. This is just "my experience, my opinion."

I DO think they are "safe" to purchase from. I'm not saying that you shouldn't buy from them because there are a lot of positives, ie, fast shipping, reasonable prices, and nice packaging. I've even seen other styles that I like, but I'm very skeptical for this reason: the wigs are gorgeous on the mannequins, but I don't think they always translate the same on humans. On the mannequin it looked like real hair, on me it looked like what it was---a wig. A very "wiggy" wig. Even the model on the wig tag looked awful in the wig. Almost like it was two totally different wigs. I'm sure the wig on the mannequin was styled by some professional, but REALLY???

I don't know if their more expensive human hair LFW are better quality and I'm not going to be the fool to find out. I'm not fanatical about looking like a celeb or anything, but I do want to look nice. I guess I will stick with my local BSS for quick fixes. I'm getting ready to do a "wigless" install. I'm awaiting a lace closure from Roman which he shipped out yesterday. So that should be here soon and I hope I have the luck that other members who've used him have had. I can't wait! This LHBoutique beast is going in the trash.
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:37pm
wow, that's the truth?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style