Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: is kevin cn a good vendor
    Posted: Jan 19 2011 at 6:54am
if so what is his real email and website pls?
Sponsored Links

trulyurangel82 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2011 at 9:12am
His email is
kevincn0532@yahoo.com.cn

I think there are still some people on here that have bought from him and dont have any problems. I believe he gets mixed reviews. Maybe try at your own risk.

Im kinda bias though.  The first time I bought from him..he was fast in replying. The bad thing is he screwed up my custom unit. I was very clear on what I wanted.

I bought a chinese light yaki with a silk top. Yes he gave me a silk top but guess where he put it? In the middle of head near the back. Angry. So like there was lace all in the front.   I wrote about it on here before. I was like wth is this. The purpose of a silk top is to have it in the front so it looks like scalp.

He tried to play me off too when I told him that it was messed up. His excuse was that its supposed to be located there and not in the front area because it will shed . Complete bs because ive seen silk tops from kevincn on here lol.

Not only that he  messed up the measurements and I always use the same measurements and was fine. Dont know if he runs on small or what. It was too small. I tried to work it but it was hard

The hair was a nice texture and didnt shed much at all.
 So there was two positives but other than that I would not buy from him again but like I said im bias. Maybe I shouldnt have wrote in here lol

Edited by trulyurangel82 - Jan 19 2011 at 9:15am
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2011 at 9:24am
thank you.im scurred because this wig is for someone else and they will have my neck if it goes wrong.i might stick with rex
trulyurangel82 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2011 at 9:33am
Originally posted by eboni1 eboni1 wrote:

thank you.im scurred because this wig is for someone else and they will have my neck if it goes wrong.i might stick with rex

yeah i dont blame u for being skeptical . i guess a lot of vendors have their positives and negatives so its almost like you are gambling .

I bought from rex for the first time over a year ago. It was a chinese light yaki with a silk top. His measurements were on point and so was the silk top. The unit held up the best out of all the units ive bought. Not much shedding at all. . maybe because it was chinese but idk. Sometimes he gets negative reviews too. I was going to buy from him again but he upped his prices it seems.
tawnygolden View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2011 at 9:40am
I've ordered mutiple units of varying specifications from ol'Kevin... MY experience is that his company is skilled, fast, and reliable.
That said, I'm sorry to see the above poster had such a negative experience! I know you feel so helpless when you've funneled money off into some distant land and have no direct customer service communication.

So while I vouch for Kevin's skills, if this is for someone else just stick with the tried and true. Use Kevin for a fun custom spring unit :)
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 12:32am
I've ordered from Kevin religiously for the past 3 years in a variety of textures with no issues, but honestly, it's the luck of the draw, just as if you went to the BSS and bought hair - hoping for the best.

The only thing I can suggest is to be extremely thorough in your communications and always reconfirm everything so that you know that you tried to the best of your abilities to convey exactly what it is that you're expecting from the end result.

The only draw back with Kevin is that it takes a month to get the final product. Otherwise, he's the only CV that I really trust.
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 3:39am
kevin only uses western union?
MISS CR View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 11:56am
I can only speak for his weaving hair and imo there is no one better.  I'm going to order a unit from him based on my total satisfaction with the weaves that I have purchased from him.  And yes, it takes a while so I hope you are not in a hurry
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 1:41pm
I have wefts, frontal pieces, closures and full wigs that I've ordered from him and I've never had an issue. But yeah...be sure you time it properly otherwise you'll be annoyed about the wait. If you want an instant order I would suggest ordering from someone else. 
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I've ordered from Kevin religiously for the past 3 years in a variety of textures with no issues, but honestly, it's the luck of the draw, just as if you went to the BSS and bought hair - hoping for the best.

The only thing I can suggest is to be extremely thorough in your communications and always reconfirm everything so that you know that you tried to the best of your abilities to convey exactly what it is that you're expecting from the end result.

The only draw back with Kevin is that it takes a month to get the final product. Otherwise, he's the only CV that I really trust.
exactly if you don't speak effectively where he can understand then its a problem, he's not that great at speaking english, but he has a manager and an assistant that does.. but i have the best well made light yaki from him that's 6 years old and still beautiful, his skill in making realistic hairlines and napes is excellent.. but he did have problems with his measuring b/c i don't know if they use another system and they ran smaller, so i ordered larger then i would normally.. i was just looking at how well he designed my wig, its probably the best one i have, and I have many.. .. the hair has ALWAYS been cuticle aligned.. I'm not crazy about his lace, altho it melts, it frays too.. that's all i can tell you, but i love that wig, its the chit.. no joke.. and yes he does take a little longer, he's very popular in weaves right now, so don't look for nothing fast it aint gonna happen.. he's old school and STILL DON'T HAVE A WEBSITE.. LOL

Edited by sexibeach - Jan 22 2011 at 7:22pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic