Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is It Wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is It Wrong
    Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:34pm
To say “I believe Black people have a genuine reason to be racist towards White people, if thats what they want to do”?

What about “I think Native Americans have a valid reason to be racist towards White people, if thats how they really feel”?

Is it wrong to say? Do you find this offensive, and would you if you were White?
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:38pm
*grabs lemonade and cookies*
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:39pm
I dont think it's wrong per se. However, with lack of power, both politically and economically, I think overt discrimination on our part is counterproductive...

...unless we gon burn some sh*t down, tooStern Smile
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:39pm
The ,if…… is a safety net for the speaker.

ETA: And if I were white I wouldn't give a damn about none of you culluds or your delicate sensitive lil feelings. Iseenoneedtolieamongstfriends....

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 06 2012 at 7:45pm
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:40pm
I'm not sure if I totally understand your question.

We all can believe what we wanna believe and also I realized that blacks and other minorities cannot be racist because we are not looked at as superior to other races.  We can be prejudiced but racist no...

And I don't think about being white just like they never think about if they were a negro.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:40pm
Im fine with it.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:43pm
I mean I cosign with Skittles that it is counterproductive.
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:48pm
The answer to these questions are in all the real history books.

I used to wonder how I would see the world if I was white but the only way to know how I would feel is if I was actually white. For some reason I imagined moldy clothes, dirty feet, and brown-hued white shirts while contemplating this.

I really need to get this hate outta my heart...

MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:52pm
The reason I ask this is because one of my friends tweeted 

"Why is it ok for Black people to be racist towards white people? Racism is Racism.”

I responded saying “Maybe they have a valid reason to feel that way. I actually believe Black people have a genuine reason to be racist towards White people, if thats what they want to do. Im not racist, Im just aware of history. #PointBlank.”

& So many people jumped down my throat as if what I said was 100% wrong. But when I said "Would people be tweeting me if I said Native Americans have a valid reason to be racist towards White people?”, everyone got quiet.

I dont get the difference.  
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:55pm
So many white people jumped down your throat you mean?

Well dur.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System