Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is it time for Madonna to put it away now...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:16pm
uummm i dont understand white women's vaggies? They tend to be kinda uhhmm flat. Where exactly are the lips and where exactly are the butt cheeks?
I didnt gross me out at all, meh. She collecting dough, applause all around. Why bow out gracefully and retire and there is demand for you? I mean this is what she's been doing from day one, why stop because the younger chicks are on the stage now? The same one's who jacked her style or whatever? She has her market and they theirs.
How are her coochie lips expired? her mons pubis et al looks rather "fresh" everything or lack thereof seems to be in place, not a hair gray or otherwise in sight. Does vagina actually get wrinkled though?
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

crypt keeper coochie is still open fr business tho, madge got youngins for days knockin dust off nightly Beer not mad at her

LOLLOLLOL. Yo, that's like a tongue twister. Like, can  you say crypt keeper coochie fast 3 times?
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:49am
Well, I am 57 so I know all about trying to get the body into shape. It's more than just .. hard. It's real hard .. but I work a regular job every day.

I think she has put a lot of work into her body and it doesn't look TOO bad. The thing is .. her body looks OVERworked .. so even if she were 25 - she would look .. odd.

Too much muscle and too thin.

She's also had A LOT of work done on her face .. it looks good though.

The problem with Madonna and Cher and the rest of them is .. she does not want to get old. Confused

I think she can still look great at her age (even being a White woman) .., but yes, I think she needs to put all that couchie action .. away and just wear a regular nice outfit that shows her figure.
wezy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

let her do her thang, stop the hate...lmao

Madonna don't give a half a shhhhhht if people are hating or loving her droopy 54 yr old twat..Shocked....she stay getting paid hand over fist.

................ soooooo carry on people.Clap
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:43pm
She needs about 2% more body fat in her life and a good portion of that should go to her hands.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic