Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is it tacky for adults to wear money trains?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:02am
yea i think so.

the mexican influence here is big too. i've been to a lot of parties that had pinatas.
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:12am
They usually just pin money to the shirt where I'm from.. I have never done it though..

The picture of the girl yaya posted looks tacky without her money train. Who told her it was ok for her boobz to hang to her stomach with that dress on??

She needs a bra!!
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:56pm
I've never seen that before
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:07pm
haven't done it since I was in high school and that's because I went to Ratchet High. Never understood why we pinned all of our birthday money on us and enticed people to add on, but there was a lot of stuff I didn't understand.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:07pm
yaya that pic on page 2 Dead
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:11pm
Not sure where it started but I've seen outside of the south but only on children these days. Never seen a train though ppl usually pin on top of the other dollars. I don't think it's tacky but I def wouldn't wear it to a club.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:13pm
It's not just confined to the south. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

lol this:

is this the aa equivalent of the nigerian thing of sticking money to the party girl or boy?

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:21pm
I've never seen a train. Just money pinned to shirt to let people know its your birthday so you get more money. Suppose to put a dollar on the top so people will feel sorry for you and give you a big bill....stack that same dollar right back on top...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:59pm
We don't wear ours like that. It's just pinned on the shirt in one spot...not all the way down.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic