Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - is it rude to give a female friend a nickname with
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

is it rude to give a female friend a nickname with

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:55am
If they aren't mad about then I don't see a problem unless the nickname was given as a way of poking fun.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:58am
well james then ask yourself if she wasnt happy with the nickname if would she keep it real and tell you?

i dont know, maybe im just strange, but some people will not address they have an issue with a certain nickname coz theyve always been called that or dont want to come across as too sensitive

Edited by afrokock - Jan 14 2013 at 10:03am
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:03am
I would only call them that if that is what they introduce themselves to me as "Big Somebody"

If they didn't give me permission, I don't oblige.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:03am
james out here playing COD with his homie big shirley.

im crying

jr.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

I would only call them that if that is what they introduce themselves to me as "Big Somebody"

If they didn't give me permission, I don't oblige.

This
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:04am
smh, i feel sorry for the chicks in my clique. they had the WOAT nicknames.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:09am
It depends on the person, not the sex.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:12am
I know several big girls with Big before their name, but they are also big and tuff so I think they like being know as Big Niccie and the like. It lets people know before you even meet them that they are nothing to play with.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:13am
That's pretty rude. Just because she's fat don't mean she's not a woman who deserves consideration. I don't think any woman for real wants to be called Big anything but she probably don't say anything because y'all might clown her even worse. I just find it like it's defeminizing her as a woman, that's something you'd call a man
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:14am
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

james out here playing COD with his homie big shirley.

im crying

jr.
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair