Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is it rude for your guests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:38am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

very rude.

besides im african, i do not believe in animals in the house nonsense

Finally someone who feels the same way I do. My parents didn't play. We had a dog, but he stayed outside never came in. Big German Shepard named bullet. He was a police dog my dad had. My kids
Can have a pet, but it must remain outdoors.
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:38am
yes
they should of asked but if its well known about your feelings re dogs there would have been no need to ask. they already knew the answer
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:48am
Thats rude, I like dogs and might not mind you bringing it, hell I might even enjoy having it around as long as it's house broken. But if you have the audacity to not even ask first and just show up with your dog, that would probably piss me off to the point that neither of you negros will have a place to rest your head.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:24am
Not at all...they can bring their pet as long as it stays it's nasty ass in their car...
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:27am

Rude as hell...

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:11am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Very rude!

Yup.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:47pm
Yes its rude.
I would never bring my dog over "uninvited"..

I also think its rude for people to bring their bad kids over to my house "uninvited".
I don't have kids and do not stand for unruly children in my house.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

very rude.
as i dog owner i would never...
when i travel-- my mom gets the dog...and if we are both out of town at the same time--my dog goes to the pet store.

sorta unrelated-- on my new building's facebook page-- there is a pic of what I can assume is one of my neighbors sharing a slice of watermelon w/ her dog...like one rind 2 mouths on it at the same damn time
i never ever wanna run into that heaux in the hallway.
eewww

lmao

please let her be white

lmao of course she is.

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:01pm
It is extremely rude.

I am about to stomp my sister's throat in if she brings her damn cocker spaniel around my house one more time. Just because YOU love your dog doesn't mean that I have to.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

to bring their dog with them when they come to stay/visit you, especially if you do not have dogs and do not like animals in your house?
ssooooo rude
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic