BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it rude for your guests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:18am
very rude.
as i dog owner i would never...
when i travel-- my mom gets the dog...and if we are both out of town at the same time--my dog goes to the pet store.

sorta unrelated-- on my new building's facebook page-- there is a pic of what I can assume is one of my neighbors sharing a slice of watermelon w/ her dog...like one rind 2 mouths on it at the same damn time
i never ever wanna run into that heaux in the hallway.
eewww
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:18am
...I must move to GuyanaStern Smile
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:26am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

thats the cost of someone you love that has a dog. sometimes you let them stay in your house. 

*shrug*

not even.

when ppl with pets travel they typically have to make arrangements which includes a doggie hotel. how is this any different?

if you're travelling to a friend or family's house, [which isn't a hotel] it can easily be considered that the dog is welcome. if the friend/family knows you have a dog, and probably intend on travelling with him, they should have said something.

this isn't some golden rule. most people calling it rude aren't even uncomfortable around dogs. 
so.. you can f*ck and leave your dna in someone's house, but they can't bring a dog (considering that its well behaved, and you'd clean after him)
I have no problem with dogs. I've hd a dog before and plan on getting another one. However, I don't give two sh*ts about anyone else's pets and their travel woes. If I do not know in advance that you plan on bringing in your animal with you, I WILL NOT let your animal in my home. Thankfully, people in my family have enough manners not to do that sh*t. Your pets are your own responsibility. It is up to the owner to arrange accommodations for the animal in advance and that includes asking for permission for your pet to stay at someone's house whether or not they know you have a pet.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Don't make no deviled eggs in my house either. 
This. I would kick someone out of my home for disrespecting it like that too. you want to have sex? Fine. Don't do it it my home. Again, I'm grateful not to know people who are so classless as to do these kinds of things.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:36am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

to bring their dog with them when they come to stay/visit you, especially if you do not have dogs and do not like animals in your house?

yes it is rude. they should have let u know about the dog.  they should have given u a choice to deal with the dog or not.  If I were a person with the animal I would have asked first. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:44am
very rude.

besides im african, i do not believe in animals in the house nonsense
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:04am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

So damn rude.

I also think its rude to invite ppl to your house without telling them you have 6 big dogs.

My professor did this ish and one of our book readings for the literary club.
I mean huge dogs.
Me and the black guy there weren't feeling it at all.
Then we had a potluck one night and the dogs were all up on us.

Ughhh

I couldn't have stayed.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:43am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

As much as I love dogs, it is rude. The person might have an allergy or livewith someone who does, and some apts don't allow dogs.

Or they just don't like dogs.  Dog owners think their dog is cute, well-trained, or friendly that everyone else must like being in the company of their pet.  Sorry!  Not everyone likes animals or were raised around them.  Don't force you pets on other people. 
keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keishe83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

...I must move to GuyanaStern Smile

Ikr?? Those monkeys sound AWESOMMMMEBig smile
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:21am
lol when i would come visit my parents id bring my dog and they dealt with it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>