BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it rude for your guests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Damn rude....

I had a friend who invited a couple over for dinner and they brought the dog....

All was fine until the guest fed the leftovers from their plate to the dog on the hostesses china....

who tf does that? I would have been beyond upset...

she threw the plate out

omg on real housewives of beverly hills, Lisa's dog drank out of Adrienne's expensive goblets...had to be like 1k minimum goblets.  everyone at the table was like Confused
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:46pm
I see people feeding their dogs from their forks
I nearly passed the hell out!

I had a dog as a child, and I looooved him so. But the day he shat on our carpet in our bar was the day my mother told my father, either the dog goes, or I do. lmao. She was wrong for that since the dog was MINE. 

Haven't had a pet since. And since your dog can't live outside in this country, I doubt I ever will until I move back to the Caribbean.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:46pm
Never in my 21 yrs of life have I ever heard of someone bringing their dog to someone's house to visit.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

thats the cost of someone you love that has a dog. sometimes you let them stay in your house. 

*shrug*

not even.

when ppl with pets travel they typically have to make arrangements which includes a doggie hotel. how is this any different?

if you're travelling to a friend or family's house, [which isn't a hotel] it can easily be considered that the dog is welcome. if the friend/family knows you have a dog, and probably intend on travelling with him, they should have said something.

this isn't some golden rule. most people calling it rude aren't even uncomfortable around dogs. 
so.. you can f*ck and leave your dna in someone's house, but they can't bring a dog (considering that its well behaved, and you'd clean after him)
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:48pm
seems strange
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:48pm
I understand where you are coming from Flowing....LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Never in my 21 yrs of life have I ever heard of someone bringing their dog to someone's house to visit.

me either.

Find a sitter or something
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:50pm
Dogs and ppl are just different to me.
You can fuk at my place but do not bring your dog.

No

Edited by jonesable - Dec 04 2012 at 10:50pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:50pm
why is fvkking being brought into this? that's a natural human psychological function.  having a pet is not.  mostly everyone fvcks. not everyone has a pet.

i would never assume my pet were invited to someones home. maybe im just not an inconsiderate person. whatever.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:50pm
Don't make no deviled eggs in my house either. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic