BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is it rude for your guests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:37pm
If they haven't asked you if it's okay first then I think it's rude since not all people are comfortable with dogs. 
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:37pm
yes, if they know you don't like animals in your house 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:38pm
So damn rude.

I also think its rude to invite ppl to your house without telling them you have 6 big dogs.

My professor did this ish and one of our book readings for the literary club.
I mean huge dogs.
Me and the black guy there weren't feeling it at all.
Then we had a potluck one night and the dogs were all up on us.

Ughhh

Edited by jonesable - Dec 04 2012 at 10:38pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:39pm
I have a fenced yard and a garage. *shrug*
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:39pm
thats the cost of someone you love that has a dog. sometimes you let them stay in your house. 

*shrug*
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:40pm
yes its rude and you wont bring your dog into my home. nope never ever. yuck. not even on my balcony. nope. yuck gross
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:41pm
I think it is extremely rude and once they were at the door it was your responsibility to tell them that you don't allow dogs of any size in your home.  People need to know what to expect before crossing the threshold.  Boarding a dog is not that expensive for a couple of days it becomes expensive if the dog has not be given the shots appropriate to be boarded.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

thats the cost of someone you love that has a dog. sometimes you let them stay in your house. 

*shrug*

not even.

when ppl with pets travel they typically have to make arrangements which includes a doggie hotel. how is this any different?

i find that dog owners are loathe to accept the idea that some people do not like dogs, including yours. so no, i do not care if he is "super friendly." put that bitch on a leash per the city bylaws

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 04 2012 at 10:44pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:43pm
Damn rude....

I had a friend who invited a couple over for dinner and they brought the dog....

All was fine until the guest fed the leftovers from their plate to the dog on the hostesses china....

who tf does that? I would have been beyond upset...

she threw the plate out
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:43pm
I am upfront with people that come to my house or plan to come to my house that I have pets...if you have a fear or  real or imagine allergies...do not enter...no skin off my nose.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>