BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is It Really This Hard To Find A Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:07pm
is it wrong that as soon as i saw the initial photo, i knew that she was from the uk and new that the man would be white? my perception from people ive met, bhm relationship posts, the uk stories people post on bhm and lollypop and th white dude that smacked the shyt out of her, is that the dark skinned women in uk are impressed by the white man and will do anything to be linked to one. (i havent been to uk b4, so i know that this is just a generalization).
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i feel like the chris B situation was different……. 

that was on some, beat me once… beat me twice.. etc… type sht. 

but this…? NG's first thought.. out of all the possible lessons that could be taught in this situation.. was being beat by a man. 

she could be taught a lesson in various ways.. her kids feeling a way about her, her regretting what she did to her kids, him playing/using and leaving her, but you went right for desiring for him to beat her ass…i dont thihk id wish that on anyone.. 

whatevs though. i wont judge too hard cus i know we've all said questionable sht on here… 
i try to own my sht doe. ijs bruh… 

one thing is for sure I've been spending way too much time on here, cause whatever I say on here is scrutinized!! I am done for a while PEACE sisters!,brothers! and others
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:54pm
damn, that reminds me of ModelBusiness...I wonder how her Japanese wedding went.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i feel like the chris B situation was different……. 

that was on some, beat me once… beat me twice.. etc… type sht. 

but this…? NG's first thought.. out of all the possible lessons that could be taught in this situation.. was being beat by a man. 

she could be taught a lesson in various ways.. her kids feeling a way about her, her regretting what she did to her kids, him playing/using and leaving her, but you went right for desiring for him to beat her ass…i dont thihk id wish that on anyone.. 

whatevs though. i wont judge too hard cus i know we've all said questionable sht on here… 
i try to own my sht doe. ijs bruh… 

one thing is for sure I've been spending way too much time on here, cause whatever I say on here is scrutinized!! I am done for a while PEACE sisters!,brothers! and others

You should make a thread letting people know you're leaving.....like a goodbye thread.....you know so people won't look for you.....Big smile

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Jul 03 2014 at 7:20pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:19pm
Smh...

Own your sht ng. Don't let that make you wanna goodbye cruel board-it. I like certain small aspects of you...

Be like, 'yea... That's how I feel... That bitch should have her ass beat for even wantin to do such a thing and idgaf how y'all feel about it.. Fck your feelins and I'll never be dumb enough to be in a similar situation myself...'
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:21pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:26pm
Of course I don't feel the same... I know we can all fall victim to the power of a nice face and some get dickmatized... But don't let us Hos make you stray...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:44pm
She's walking into a mess.
Wouldn't be surprised if she does get her ass beat.

She's seriously stupid for this.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:50pm
Smh... Y'all watch too much tv
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:53pm

Edited by jonesable - Jul 03 2014 at 7:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style