Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is It Really This Hard To Find A Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:03pm
People feel whatever they want that does not change the way we live does it?
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:04pm
jeez what a disgusting comment naturesgift...

...I don't know anyone who is anti-domestic violence who would say something like that..damn!Ouch
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:04pm
he's likely looking for someone to lean on but why choose someone who is on a visitors visa that  can't work 

Unless he'll use her to commit crimes? 

Two of them can't get legitimate work, need a place to stay, food to eat, this is messy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:05pm
OMG is this thread going to get derailed by this comment! gosh! lets not loose focus... is DV real yes do I honestly support it no! it was just something I thought of...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:06pm
beat her?

OK celie

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

OMG is this thread going to get derailed by this comment! gosh! lets not loose focus... is DV real yes do I honestly support it no! it was just something I thought of...

this is what I imagined, he may be a good guy who knows ? But at the same time he is a criminal so she may end up like this :
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:07pm
Ermm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

She is putting her kids through it! This is affecting them, also I hope he beats the mess out of her because she is so stupid! I am not even going to lie I know 2 people who have done this! One has a "Masters Degree",she is a teacher! When her Husband finally got of Jail their so called marriage did not even last a year! He had spent most of his adult life in prison so he didn't know how to live

Smfh..
I just feel strongly about stuff like this not kill her I just want her to learn a lesson.... I think she is very stupid I really don't believe in DV

I don't think a couple of beatings will change her mind or teach her anything.

i think if your scrounging around prisons picking up scraps the least you can do is be able to take a punch.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

beat her?

OK celie

lol
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:34pm
wow..those kids will be affected. 

and does one just move to another country... 

and who's gonna pay their bills? She doesn't seem smart enough to get a Visa...and he's a convict. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style