Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is It Really This Hard To Find A Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is It Really This Hard To Find A Man?
    Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:41am
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/07/mother-3-plans-leaving-kids-england-marry-inmate-met-u-s/

In the words of Tamar Braxton, “Girl, get yo life”. Jennifer Butler, who divorced her husband in 2010, is planning to fly to the U.S. to marry convicted burglar Christopher Mosier. Butler and Mosier met after she contacted him through an inmate penpal site.

According to the NY Daily News, Butler plans on leaving her three young children — all under 10 years old- in England to start her new life with Mosier, who will be released in September on parole.

“Some people might think I’m bonkers for falling in love with a prisoner. And not everyone will agree with our relationship,” Butler, 29, of Suffolk, Englang explained.

“But Chris is a wonderful man. Sure, he made a few mistakes in the past, but everybody deserves a second chance.”

Finding a prison bae attractive is one thing, but leaving your kids for one is another.

From NY Daily News:

The single mom started writing to Mosier in July 2011 after seeing his profile on the website writeaprisoner.com — a website that connects inmates with pen pals.

His profile revealed he had been sentenced to 15 years in 2009 for a violent burglary and drug charges. Butler says she felt an immediate connection to him and was impressed by his honesty.

“I felt sorry for him being locked up, nobody to talk to except other prisoners. Of course, I didn’t condone his crimes. But he was still a human being, and deserved to have a friend,” she said.

They started writing up to three letters a week and developed a strong friendship, but in June 2013, Butler suddenly stopped receiving letters.

“I felt really sad that I hadn’t heard from him. That’s when I realized my feelings for him ran a lot deeper. I no longer saw him as just a friend anymore,” Butler says.

Butler has already paid Mosier several vists, after saving up money from her part-time job as a sales assistant. Although during on her visits didn’t go as planned because Mosier got into a fight with another inmate and could only speak behind glass.

“We weren’t allowed to touch because he was a maximum-security prisoner at the time,” said Butler. “We had a glass window between us and had to talk through a phone. When I saw him walking down the corridor I knew he was the man for me. We talked for four hours and it felt like I’d known him all my life.”

Times must be hard.

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:43am
i cant even get passed the title...
i cant even read this wtf...i cannot
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:46am
If she was gonna go this route she should have held out for Jeremy
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:47am
Quote Finding a prison bae attractive is one thing

That made me laugh  LOLLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:47am

Let me read the whole thing bc  Icannot seriously believe this black woman is leaving her children behind for a unknown felon.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:48am

Finding a prison bae attractive is one thing, but leaving your kids for one is another.

too true
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:57am
There are a lot of hard working men out there with morals and values and you take a prisoner who hasn't yet fixed his life up? Let him prove his worth first at the very least.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:57am
i would love to see how this movie plays out in her head.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 9:08am
What about giving her kids a chance at having a mother?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 9:08am
I am happy she is not pulling her kids into this bullish*t
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>