Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it really that serious????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it really that serious????
    Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 4:35am
Since when did weaves & hair become so serious that people have to be mean & rude??? I've been reading topics on the forum for a while now & I mean DAMN! Some of these ladies are so rude! From people talking down to each to people not wanting to share vendors. I mean is it really that serious??? Ive seen women ripped a new one by forum members for asking simple questions. Not to mention I commented on a thread & was replied to very rudely because I guess I used the term virgin yaki. EXCUSE THE HELL OUTTA ME LADY! Some of us are newbies to weave and/or using "virgin" hair. So we are thankful for the information on the forum. But some of you ladies need stop buying hair & buy some manners and/or personalities. Other than that I find most of the ladies very helpful. I guess I just have to bypass the ignorance
Sponsored Links

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 6:00am
The sharing vendors I get. I don't mind if no one wants to tell me their vendor info. I actully like to do my own research so I'm fine with that. The being rude part I just chalk it up to not having manners, wasn't raised right
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:08am
Gurllllllllllllll on this forum you have to havve A THICK SKIN. I do get the vendor sharing part ...because some ppl have been researching for awhile and spending money. Some ppl will share some wont. But you have some ppl wh join and within 5 minutes of joining the forum ...plz pm me your vendor....ammm...NO ...go read for months like I did. Really it is up to them if they would like to share. As to the manners...not everybody has good manners. Ignore and keep it moving...and just acknowledge the necessary. And thank who to be thanked. 
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:16am
Right, a lot of times when a vendor is shared publicly on BHM the quality goes down because people start bumrushing them with orders, they're quality supply runs out and they're no good anymore.

I actually just read the "virgin yaki" thread/comment.  She was a little extra, but NEVER feed into it. Donn't let others negativity affect you.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:39am
Girl read, get what you need and then keep it moving. I got banned the 3rd week I was on this site. I was like WTF and I couldn't post, check emails or anything. Just get what you need and keep it moving. you will soon learn that its not even that serious. Its only hair!!!
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:05pm
Right ^^^^
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:45pm
I get why ppl don't want to share vendors but no reason to act out your body. Ive been researching for months myself before I found this forum. I have gotten a lot of good info. So thanks to all the ladies that do share its appreciated...
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:45pm
A lot of them are rude because this is the innanet and people like to act extra. I assume it's because they wouldn't do it IRL so they do it behind their computers.
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:05pm
^^^Truth. That's why I'm not on as much anymore. It's a totally different forum from when I first joined. I guess there are attitudes b/c the same questions are asked over and over. It can get annoying, but hey, you don't have to answer them either. No need for anyone to be rude.
hot_N_Spicy73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot_N_Spicy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:41pm
I agree with you cutescorpio, things have changed on this forum
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>