FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it Possible

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it Possible
    Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:58am
To like someone but not be sexually attracted to them? Confused

My friend been dating someone for a few months now and she called me last night and said that there is a problem. I asked her whats wrong . She said they went to dinner last night and she realizes that she likes the guy. She is happy when they are together and misses him when apart but she cant she herself having sex with him. I LOL'd. I said well it sound like you don't really like him and are tricking yourself into thinking you do. She says I don't make any sense. I said You don't make any sense. Idk what to tell her .

LMKS BHM. 
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:01pm
its possible .   I don't want to have sex with everyone I like or love.  Some ppl also don't put sex as one of those things that's a must.  Some don't like it for various  reasons
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:02pm
Put him in the friend zone. Or try the goods and see and then put him in the friend zone if there is no chemistry in bed.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:03pm

I think it is a problem

even though they may be okay with not having sex right now, if they ever decide to get married it will be an issue

but maybe yall know a lot of (married) couples that have never had sex, ever
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:04pm
I call them friends. If that is the deal tell dude straight up and let him make the choice as to whether he wants to stick around for friendship only. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:05pm
isnt that called a friend?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:06pm
He ugly ain't he?

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:11pm
He needs to dump her and quit being nice to these women out here.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:13pm
Huh? Of course it's possible.

Even putting aside asexuals, don't you know lots of eligible people you like but are not interested in having sex with? Crushes and romantic attraction do not have to include sexual attraction as well.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:17pm
Lol a friend?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System