Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just don't like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is it me or are we as females just don't like each

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:46pm
This BOARD need to revert back to its old way and prevent the newbies from posting in this section.

Since the gate was left open, we've been flooded with post from lazy ass, SENSITIVE ASS women who want everyone else to do their work for them, and get mad and cry a river when someone points their ass in the direction of some self help.

This board is full of info from women who have done it ALL. LOOK FOR IT!!! Hell reading the stickys on the newbie section will answer 99% off the same questions being asked everyday. no one here is the next bishes mama. We aren't going to hold your hand and show you the way.

This isn't directed at you personally prelle. More so the most recent broads up in here catching feelings and pissing everyone (ESPECIALLY ME) off.

No one in here is being mean "just because" we just can't stand to see a lazy BISH create a topic asking a question that has been asked and answered 3 times on the first page alone && then get mad cause we say "Google it"

::does whoosas and takes back feeling that were just caught::

Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:07pm
it wont change and you cant make it change

i cant even look at a cute puppy picture or a sunset on fb without seeing ppl fighting about something in the comments........ comment fighting is everywheres

walk away and dont try to get ppl to get along or understand u............. you cant make it happen no matter how much sense u make
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:21pm
I can understand the frustration on the part of ppl that have been here.. I'm not looking for a pity party either, but the gate was left open for the question, so no one can totally blame the new person that's unaware. On that note I'm leaving it there. I hope other Newbie's take note if they should catch this thread, and move forward..I hope this drama stops here. I doubt it lol. Hopeful anyway all I can say I'm not gonna feed into it anymore.
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:36pm
Who takes the time to create a new user I'd, dig up a thread no one was worried about anymore.... Someone who like drama themselves. Smh the pot calling the kettle black.
Origami0508 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Origami0508 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by BishBye* BishBye* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Clearly the fact that you're easily stimulated is the reason they keep fcuking with you.....shoulda just taken my advice.....but nooooooo.....a simple apology probably would have got you an answer by now.....
how old are you bishes again? Aren't you too old to be doing stuff like that? You keep egging on the drama just because she gets mad easily? Lol! Black females are irritating you broads love DRAMA and fake ass hair!

Is there the need for the stereotype? Especially considering this is a forum is about black hair and particularly used by black people? 

Edited by Origami0508 - Feb 05 2014 at 7:24pm
blackbar-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blackbar-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:18pm
Dang....I thought bhm changed,but I guess not
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:40pm
I don't even like Beyonce
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:21pm
Lol- these white supremacist black women are bizarre lol...surprised she didn't add fried-chicken eating into the Beyoncé/Fake hair/ghetto mix...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I don't even like Beyonce

This right her tho.....had me rolling....LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions