Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just don't like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it me or are we as females just don't like each

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:40am
Originally posted by elijahsgurl elijahsgurl wrote:

Im.begining to think this site is just bogus a$$ garbage. Yall got issues. Some people actual come here for a reference and advise and all u can do is bash?!? Yall like dat are garbage with no lives and momma/daddy issues.

yee

it is most all the time now

Sponsored Links

Sushi_Addicted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sushi_Addicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:27pm
I hate the term "females" because anything with a vagina is a female. Cows, sows, does, etc are all females. In a way, referring to yourself as a female is a bit redundant in trying to stop this self-hate. How about referring to yourself and others as WOMEN.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:15pm
My thing is, is Google not working on your computer? Some of the questions I see are found in less than 30 seconds if people took the time to actually search. Okay you may have to click on more than one link but it is really not that hard?

Someone can suggest to the high heavens but at the end of the day 90% of the time the poster already has their mind made up about what they are going to do they just want some type of confirmation from someone else. I can't make any promises about any vendor, I can only tell you about my experience.

The OP who started this thread was all up in arms about some bodywave hair that in the end I don;t even think that is the actual texture she even wanted. If you want some waves to stay in some hair then my suggestion is to buy some hair that is wavy in its natural state. Not some straight hair that has been processed to a bodywave then expect it to stay in the hair until the end of time.

If you tell someone to search then someway you are evil.Ouch
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:25pm
wOw this is FUNNYLOL
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

My thing is, is Google not working on your computer? Some of the questions I see are found in less than 30 seconds if people took the time to actually search. Okay you may have to click on more than one link but it is really not that hard?

Someone can suggest to the high heavens but at the end of the day 90% of the time the poster already has their mind made up about what they are going to do they just want some type of confirmation from someone else. I can't make any promises about any vendor, I can only tell you about my experience.

The OP who started this thread was all up in arms about some bodywave hair that in the end I don;t even think that is the actual texture she even wanted. If you want some waves to stay in some hair then my suggestion is to buy some hair that is wavy in its natural state. Not some straight hair that has been processed to a bodywave then expect it to stay in the hair until the end of time.

If you tell someone to search then someway you are evil.Ouch

I don't understand it. Like, did these chicks go to school? Was their teacher/professor holding their hand through research papers and study time? Anybody with at least a 6 grade education should have basic research skills.

"Give a (wo)man a fish and you feed (her) him for a day. Teach a (wo)man to fish and you feed (her) him for a lifetime."
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:00am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Didn't you just call another poster a retard and a loser for asking an innocent question? I get what youre saying but you went from neck rolling to uplifting in like two hours....lets lead by example.....did you apologize to that poster? 
Damn LOL
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:15am
I apologize for coming in the wrong forum to ask a question about some hair type. You see I thought this site was about hair, a forum where people come together and discuss hair, and other things pertaining to hair, beauty etc. I was greeted with someone asking if this forum was for newbies? In which made me feel some type of way i.e. Now I don't know about you, but that remark put me on  the defense immediately. Now I was informed by someone else in a diplomatic attempt in which I understood about my question, and she gave me some insight in regards to my inquiry. I must say maybe I did over react in regards to the question, but I guess I was shocked. Then the snow ball effect ensued. I really didn't mean for this thread to turn out like this. It was my way of calming down that blow up, boy I was mistaken. Since then I had time to reflect I do have a temper that can ignite instantaneously, for that I do apologize. So with that being said maybe at some point this thread can stay on topic hopefully. Thx P
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

You see I thought this site was about hair, a forum where people come together and discuss hair, and other things pertaining to hair, beauty etc.

Stern Smile

You're right. Everybody just do whatever TF you want to do, as long as it pertains to hair. Lets make threads asking the same question over and over even though there as a whole long thread for newbie questions and there is a SEARCH feature. And instead of informing and familiarizing ourselves, lets blame everyone else Clap
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:22pm
Just Stop!!!!! Out of all I said you still picking.. Egging on some type of argument? For What? My question was answered a long time ago, referring me to search engines etc is quite obvious, because it was google that brought me to this site in the first place?? Do you really think for a second I don't have any intellect to know that?? If you didn't want to answer a redundant question, why respond to it?? You could have choose to ignore it, but no.. I'm beginning to think your innocent reply to my redundant question had the malice in which I picked up to begin with. So ummm why are you still trippin on me.. Go on with your day, leave me up out ya mouth.. Bye the way Have A Nice Day Ok.. smh 

Edited by Prelle64 - Feb 05 2014 at 12:26pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:23pm
Clearly the fact that you're easily stimulated is the reason they keep fcuking with you.....shoulda just taken my advice.....but nooooooo.....a simple apology probably would have got you an answer by now.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic