Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just don't like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it me or are we as females just don't like each

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

What happened to posts like ....

Hello ladies I am new to the forums and I need some help, I have already used the search function but I still can't find the exact information I need. I would like your advise on the best body wave you have used and the hair origin. In the past the wave pattern never lasted and I'm wondering If I am doing something wrong. I have attached a picture of the hairstyle I am trying to achieve?

TIA

It's not even about how many posts, stars, or none of that with me and I'm quite sure others feel the same way . I have and will continue to help newbies via pm and on the boards but I you come out of the gate doing the most you will get the least amount of help. Carry on.

Girl!! I can't stand a person with an undeserved sense of entitlement!! You get more bees with honey, but I guess it's the thing now to talk out the side of your neck to a person and then want them to help you.

These bishes sicken me.
Sponsored Links

Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:31am
Sorry Ms. Jackson can you please tell me why you keep making comments on my thread if what you said actually meant something?? Yep ok Be Easy I really wonder just how much info Tia really got in my travels on the search from what I found maybe 3 ppl even made a comment to attempt to help her? But if I'm wrong I stand corrected... Get back on you perch and harass someone else PLZ.. P.S. we calling ppl Bishes now hah right.. 
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:50am
This post is out of control! You cant wear your feelings on your sleeves! When you find a person that is defensive and sensitive in the same mix............RUN! That within itself equals drama! Im a grown woman, and I take responsibility for my actions and my words......IJS! Ermm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Sorry Ms. Jackson can you please tell me why you keep making comments on my thread if what you said actually meant something?? Yep ok Be Easy I really wonder just how much info Tia really got in my travels on the search from what I found maybe 3 ppl even made a comment to attempt to help her? But if I'm wrong I stand corrected... Get back on you perch and harass someone else PLZ.. P.S. we calling ppl Bishes now hah right.. 

You really need to speak with somebody about your life. Something is seriously wrong with you.Sleepy
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:09am
I can feel what you are saying to a degree because it has escalated Waaay out of proportion. I guess when I started out I was on the wrong thread. With that being said my bad, just a part of being new trying to acquire info. But quite honestly on the Newbie threads this  same treatment is being done on a grand scale. So? I suppose if you consider just not saying nothing and ppl  rippin you a new one is ok? I will always show others respect on here as deserved even if they lash out but correct there input.thx 

Edited by Prelle64 - Jan 26 2014 at 11:11am
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:09am
All of this for whhhyyyy?!

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:11am
I think everyone should stop posting in this thread & let this particular thread sink to the bottom of the pages. It's pointless to post anything in here.
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:17am
I guess you should be answering that one Ms. Succ it was your comment that started it all. Oh yeah crying plz far from it you wish.. 
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

I guess you should be answering that one Ms. Succ it was your comment that started it all. Oh yeah crying plz far from it you wish.. 

Girl boo, I give not a single, solitary F about you blowing up over a forum comment. Something might be wrong with you. Now I kept it cute,but instead of worrying about body wave, loose wave or ocean wave you need to establish why you're so up in arms about people over the internet that don't know you.
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:41am
Well quite frankly I can ask why are you running across all forums being rude, to ppl you don't know? You say I have problems? Ok just not into to Succa's trying to flip and blast. With a bunch of kiss arses trying to check me. Yeah I'm ready for this post to sink down for sure, but it is real hard for me to bite my tongue on the bull..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>