Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just dont like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is it me or are we as females just dont like each

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BaayyyyBay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaayyyyBay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:34pm
Don't judge its just bodywave come on now.
Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I refuse to argue with a chick that wears BSS body wave in 2014.....my God won't let me.....

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I refuse to argue with a chick that wears BSS body wave in 2014.....my God won't let me.....

Chile....let me hijack this real quick.

Whats the specs of the hair in you avi.....PM me.....
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:38am
I can see this post is clearly at a dead end here.. Ummm what makes you think I wear BSS hair do I know you, because if you took the time to READ the content you would know the types of hair I've already sampled. I'm not going to stoop down to the level of infantile meaningless behavior just by replying is really to much already. I do want to thank the couple of ladies who rose to the occasion with some stimulating input. To the hateful birds ready to attack STAND DOWN lmao. P  
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:02am
How many reports does it take to make the banned?

Let's find out, shall we
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:51am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

How many reports does it take to make the banned?

Let's find out, shall we

Threat for what? Did I pluck a feather? Maybe my vernacular? I've seen worse on some of these posts.. 

Edited by Prelle64 - Jan 26 2014 at 6:57am
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:49am
Girl, goodbye. You are the common denominator in all the mess you keep complaining about.

You don't hold any importance in my life to ruffle any feathers. I like to think of it more as a fly buzzing in everyone's ears. Hopefully mod will come in will the flyswatter soon
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:35am

Edited by tamela10289 - Jan 26 2014 at 8:37am
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:36am
People aren't going to get in your sh!t unless you
1) not take the time to do a simple search or peek through some newbie threads
2) post a question clearly meant for the newbie section
3) start acting nasty toward people.

Js
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:43am
What happened to posts like ....

Hello ladies I am new to the forums and I need some help, I have already used the search function but I still can't find the exact information I need. I would like your advise on the best body wave you have used and the hair origin. In the past the wave pattern never lasted and I'm wondering If I am doing something wrong. I have attached a picture of the hairstyle I am trying to achieve?

TIA

It's not even about how many posts, stars, or none of that with me and I'm quite sure others feel the same way . I have and will continue to help newbies via pm and on the boards but I you come out of the gate doing the most you will get the least amount of help. Carry on.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic