Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just don't like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Is it me or are we as females just don't like each

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 53331
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:16am
Lord, she gave government and locations.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Beauty620 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 28 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 1271
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:38am
I feel where you coming from....in the real live world females do hate one another. It's become to the point where in my city you can't even compliment a female because they look at you sideways or say thanks so darn nasty...it's like why even. Now n days ppl don't even say thank you after you held the door open for them they just keep it moving....so I start letting doors slam in mofo's faces like OH WELL. It's sad, the respect has gone out the window, there is no more of it where I live. People are so ignorant it makes no sense at all...(not all, but majority in my city) 

Now on this social media I may post or blog about something....I may get negative feedback etc etc, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I don't let it get to me. 
Back to Top
Aihtnyck View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 11 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 630
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

I feel where you coming from....in the real live world females do hate one another. It's become to the point where in my city you can't even compliment a female because they look at you sideways or say thanks so darn nasty...it's like why even. Now n days ppl don't even say thank you after you held the door open for them they just keep it moving....so I start letting doors slam in mofo's faces like OH WELL. It's sad, the respect has gone out the window, there is no more of it where I live. People are so ignorant it makes no sense at all...(not all, but majority in my city) 

Now on this social media I may post or blog about something....I may get negative feedback etc etc, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I don't let it get to me. 

Damn. You gotta tell me where you live so that I never get my ass there Dead
Back to Top
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2008
Location: Southside
Status: Offline
Points: 17309
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:57am
lawd Dead
Back to Top
Beauty620 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 28 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 1271
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:


Damn. You gotta tell me where you live so that I never get my ass there Dead

Cleveland, Ohio

The City that's becomming even popular on The First 48 LOL
It's funny and sad...at the same darn time. 

I gots to skip to anotha city....Seriously
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 53331
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:12pm
Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

Bish 6 mile run from east to the west side....
Back to Top
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 06 2012
Location: Yay Area, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 488
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

Bish 6 mile run from east to the west side....

LOL
Back to Top
DaBaddest View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 20 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1468
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

Bish 6 mile run from east to the west side....

LOLLOL exactly! That's detroit girls I tell ya! smh
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Online
Points: 281451
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:22pm
I refuse to argue with a chick that wears BSS body wave in 2014.....my God won't let me.....
Back to Top
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 18576
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:32pm
Lol it's just the internet.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down