Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just dont like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is it me or are we as females just dont like each

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:16am
Lord, she gave government and locations.
Sponsored Links

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:38am
I feel where you coming from....in the real live world females do hate one another. It's become to the point where in my city you can't even compliment a female because they look at you sideways or say thanks so darn nasty...it's like why even. Now n days ppl don't even say thank you after you held the door open for them they just keep it moving....so I start letting doors slam in mofo's faces like OH WELL. It's sad, the respect has gone out the window, there is no more of it where I live. People are so ignorant it makes no sense at all...(not all, but majority in my city) 

Now on this social media I may post or blog about something....I may get negative feedback etc etc, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I don't let it get to me. 
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

I feel where you coming from....in the real live world females do hate one another. It's become to the point where in my city you can't even compliment a female because they look at you sideways or say thanks so darn nasty...it's like why even. Now n days ppl don't even say thank you after you held the door open for them they just keep it moving....so I start letting doors slam in mofo's faces like OH WELL. It's sad, the respect has gone out the window, there is no more of it where I live. People are so ignorant it makes no sense at all...(not all, but majority in my city) 

Now on this social media I may post or blog about something....I may get negative feedback etc etc, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I don't let it get to me. 

Damn. You gotta tell me where you live so that I never get my ass there Dead
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:57am
lawd Dead
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

Damn. You gotta tell me where you live so that I never get my ass there Dead

Cleveland, Ohio

The City that's becomming even popular on The First 48 LOL
It's funny and sad...at the same darn time. 

I gots to skip to anotha city....Seriously
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:12pm
Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

Bish 6 mile run from east to the west side....
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Girrlll I know how you feel I am straight up I-75 in Michigan and they be angry. I asked this one girl who did her eyebrows and she told me a shop on 6 mileConfused, I said well they look nice and walked away.

LOL
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

LOLLOL exactly! That's detroit girls I tell ya! smh
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:22pm
I refuse to argue with a chick that wears BSS body wave in 2014.....my God won't let me.....
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 6:32pm
Lol it's just the internet.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>