Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just dont like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is it me or are we as females just dont like each

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:05am
It's late ok I'm dumb oopz good nite..
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Why should I apologize when I didn't start the  argument if you looked at all the comments you would know. But If I need to be the bigger person so be it I have done no wrong. Just asked a question that's all. I see because I'm new I have the be subservient. Ummm well because my point is above your head I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm just about through to the real ppl who see me they know. Sometimes one has to stoop to the level so we all can benefit from what one is saying.  Please Stop ok let's leave this just where it is ok..  

Are you freaking serious?

You have a terrible attitude, and instead of a admitting you were rude and apologize you play the victim

Succimdry asked an innocent question not geared towards you, and you commenced to personally insulting her. Than you make this kumbaya thread and do the SAME THING all over again.

Take a step back and look in the mirror before throwing stones. Your attitude is HORRIBLE!!! YOU are the issue in both of these scenarios, so spare us the " why are you guys to mean " tears.

Nothing worse than a grown woman who STILLL can't accept accountability.

Edited by danieb23 - Jan 25 2014 at 4:13am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:08am

I hope most of  you ladies have a blessed and positive day!

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 25 2014 at 9:20am
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:37am
B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

See you are gonna make me hurt your little peanut brain feelings I will go there if needs be darlin you can't compete.. Stop the madness ONLY Intelligent comments please! 
you can't just throw around insults all while talking about making peace together. I understand where you're coming from BUT I do realize as women in general, we're going to bicker, argue, & probably throw some insults here and there lol. That's just how it is, i feel you though and people can be harsh BUT it is what it is
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:58am
What did I just waste my time reading Dead
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Bunnybanx Bunnybanx wrote:

What did I just waste my time reading Dead

Totally. I think she's just being a TROLL Sleepy

And those who 5 starred this thread too Pig 

Edited by Aihtnyck - Jan 25 2014 at 10:20am
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:21am

Edited by juicifruit89 - Jan 25 2014 at 10:22am
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:00am
For shyts and giggles, I'll answer the OP's question.

I can't speak for other women, but I don't dislike anyone that hasn't given me reason to. I'm pretty happy with my looks, my life and the things I believe in and if I dislike someone, it's because their behavior, attitude, values, and mentality apparently conflicts with mine. It doesn't mean that I think I'm superior, (well, in some cases), but for the most part, if I dislike someone, it's because I think they're ignorant or embracing foolishness or drama.

Most folks/women, do not impact me in any way, and when I log off BHM, there is NO one here that crosses my mind.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:03am
Oh, and it's very few ppl in this entire world that I "dislike". It's quite a few that irritate/annoy/disgust me, but "dislike" is borderline "hate", and only Sarah Palin and a my sociopath ex bf Lee Martin, Richton Park, IL, hold those accolades.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic