Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it me or are we as females just don't like each
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is it me or are we as females just don't like each

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:17am
Why should I apologize when I didn't start the  argument if you looked at all the comments you would know. But If I need to be the bigger person so be it I have done no wrong. Just asked a question that's all. I see because I'm new I have the be subservient. Ummm well because my point is above your head I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm just about through to the real ppl who see me they know. Sometimes one has to stoop to the level so we all can benefit from what one is saying.  Please Stop ok let's leave this just where it is ok..  
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

Why should I apologize when I didn't start the  argument if you looked at all the comments you would know. But If I need to be the bigger person so be it I have done no wrong. Just asked a question that's all. I see because I'm new I have the be subservient. Ummm well because my point is above your head I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm just about through to the real ppl who see me they know. Sometimes one has to stoop to the level so we all can benefit from what one is saying.  Please Stop ok let's leave this just where it is ok..  
HUHConfused
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:23am
See you are gonna make me hurt your little peanut brain feelings I will go there if needs be darlin you can't compete.. Stop the madness ONLY Intelligent comments please! 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:25am

See you are gonna make me hurt your little peanut brain feelings I will go there if needs be darlin you can't compete.. Stop the madness ONLY Intelligent comments please! 

I have said nothing wrong nor negative about you. But you insulted me.Yet your thread is about women coming together and to stop being mean to each other? Hmm, am I in the twilight zone?
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:32am
I see You are not funny just stupid don't flip it hun. Yeah you right you are in your twilight zone and you can stay there get off my thread hunny bunny boo BYE..
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:41am

I see You are not funny just stupid don't flip it hun. Yeah you right you are in your twilight zone and you can stay there get off my thread hunny bunny boo BYE..

Wow, no you're funny. You have me rollingLOL I hope your night goes well. Not sure what the point of this thread was. But I hope the women you encounter treat you good. It doesn't feel good if other women, try to verbally berate each other. But I know we all go through things in real life and we displace our anger on here. 
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:50am
Gotcha I wasn't displaying anger to begin with YOU brought it to me I'm just  holding my ground to the venom  I feel you where bringing, on the strength of what my thread is about please let's stick to topic no one as of yet has any real content no shade if you will. Bless
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:04am
Stern Smile What you are doing right now is pretty much the contrary of what you were saying ( that we need to love each other and so on ).
And, basically, the Weave section of this board is about WEAVE. So why should we not talk about hair and superficial things ? We here for that. (At least me Pig )
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:28am
I overstand how it may look but clearly you have not looked at what has taken place. This is clearly the first time I posted a comment earlier on a thread I started and it has come to this you are right, I must say it was not my intention to belittle anyone but I assure you on this hair blog in which I came for info on something that  pertained to hair has now escalated  ridiculously. Obviously I had nothing else to do this evening because I wouldn't have time to answer any of these ridiculous inquiries I've incurred. It just seems as though ppl want to punk out folk or something. It's all good but I Ain't no PUNK ok neva will be. Still not helpful Ms Yall Mothafukas Need Jesus if you can say all that in the same  insist. Thx for your input Good Nite      

Edited by Prelle64 - Jan 25 2014 at 3:33am
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 3:42am

Ppl on the fence not saying what is on your mind.. That is exactly what is wrong today I'm done no real ppl here. So quick to say some dumb stuff no real intellects here just chicks about some damn hair superficial ppl with no brains??? Come on ladies wow are we really way down here.. I came to this site for some quick answer's for a problem I had but I see how low we have become.. I'm done wow I'll keep my impression to my self thx BLACK Women GL. Ha Plz don't comment unless you have good sense.   

I'm sorry, but isn't this forum called Black Hair Media?  Emphasis on HAIR. 

Not only that, you are in the Hair Care, Weaves/Extensions section.

When you clicked the link to this site what exactly did you think you were going to read about?  How the Secretary of Defense just recently called for the review of our nukes? Confused  The pros & cons of MLK & Malcom X's beliefs? 

If anything, the only person I see saying dumb stuff is you.  Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>