BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it just me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:25am
The hair game is sad. One of my clients told me that she had seen hair being sold in City Trends (yes, the clothing store) and Dollar Tree (yes, the dollar store). SMFH

Edited by Teesweet - Nov 08 2013 at 9:26am
Sponsored Links

Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:47am
Haha...so if these start up's (lets call them what they really are) charged more for the hair you will feel better about buying from them?

I Agree there are too many sprouts but they are charging what reflect their vendors. Smh

Edited by Misjaguar - Nov 08 2013 at 9:48am
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

Haha...so if these start up's (lets call them what they really are) charged more for the hair you will feel better about buying from them?

I Agree there are too many sprouts but they are charging what reflect their vendors. Smh

No the problem is them calling their hair "virgin" it's like somebody selling a $200 Hermes bag like come onnnn! No your not really selling "Virgin" Puerto Rican hair...stop it! It's ridiculous. I feel bad for the girls that don't know any better and buy it expecting some miracle hair when the "hair" sucks! That's all I'm saying
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:38pm
at this point in time i dont even look for the fact if its virgin, i just want to make sure its a good quality hair that i can bleach, dye, and last a long time about 8months to a year. And yes i miss the days where bss the thing. But i think the quality is going down as well. Anytime I go to a BSS store, the remy hair will be like 50% off for like godess remy, velvet remy, saga gold etc. As far as when I used to use milky way, premuim now (purple pack) it was good and i never had problems with it but shed but even virgin hair sheds. This hair game has gotten so out of control with all these fly by night vendors, ppl receiving mixed fiber bundles and all that. The demand is too high to keep up with now as well.. I need to just order a kilo of hair now while i can still get it, and just be done and increase my stash. :-)
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:36am
So glad I went natural!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:45am
At this point of the "hair game" I'm not remotely interested if the hair is "virgin" or not...I buy what I want to buy hence why I buy from AVs to CVs. Like what kandyse1988 said about the hair being good quality.   I already have a pretty decent stash plus the over saturated market is actually turning me off from weave itself...with people lying or stealing just to get weaves....it's crazy.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 6:07pm
My coworker buys hair from the clearance bin at the BSS and will rock it for two months and it will look gooooood the whole time ....that's waaaay better than some of the vendors I've ordered from.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

At this point of the "hair game" I'm not remotely interested if the hair is "virgin" or not...I buy what I want to buy hence why I buy from AVs to CVs. Like what kandyse1988 said about the hair being good quality.   I already have a pretty decent stash plus the over saturated market is actually turning me off from weave itself...with people lying or stealing just to get weaves....it's crazy.

I feel you about being turned off. Between these vendors selling overpriced crap and these over priced stylists trying to charge $300 for installs I will be rocking my natural more often and taking much longer breaks in between. Thank goodness my stash is small but good quality.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So glad I went natural!

alll this.......even though I kept some hair for my wigsWink
mosthated2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosthated2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:40pm
H&M sells hair now ...I swear LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>