Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is it just me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it just me?
    Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 6:37pm
The hair game is sooooo over saturated! Amazon now sells "virgin" hair bundle deals for like $115 for 3 bundles. The term "VIRGIN" holds no weight anymore. Its being thrown all over the place. Then last night I stumble across Bangladeshi Hair like WTH is that smh...IMO these overnight vendors are just cheapening the whole quality hair market and I'm starting to get turned off. I may just start wearing my natural hair again. Well that was my rant of the night. lol.
Sponsored Links

DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 7:00pm
YES it is beyond saturated!I mean everyone and their mom sales hair now! It's a gamble to buy hair unless you go with a reputable vendor but then you have to pay more. I do know you get what you pay for but sometimes we all want a deal. Lately ive been wearing $25 curly syn wigs and everyone always thinks it my hair. Ill be happy when I reach waist length so I an wear more hair more too!
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 7:20pm
its been over saturated for a while

CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:33pm
Agreed. The term "virgin" holds no weight anymore. I hate looking for hair, it's such a gamble to order. I don't like gambling, lol. Seriously though, as long as week keep shelling out benjys for mediocrity, vendors have no incentive to produce true quality. We're gonna have to go on strike to make an impact.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 5:28am
and it doesn't help when these hoodrats promote the hair all over YouTube and instagram. 
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:21am
Agreed! I dont trust 95% of these companies and I definitely dont have money to waste testing them all out. I plan to buy me a kilo from bdogg and then im done with weave. Im about to go back to wearing my real hair as well. Im over the super weaved out look anyways which is why I started wearing shorter lengths. 
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:04pm
I've worn weaves for 10 years now and have seen this game nuts. Its unbelievable to me how saturated the market is. I posted in another thread about how I miss my days of going to the BSS and getting my decent quality Remy hair for about $30/pack, installing my tracks and it lasting for months. I'd have to first FIND a hair supply store that was even selling hair! Despite how much my hair has now grown with my full weaves now, I can't take it, its like hand over fist for $$, who has the longest, fullest, best hair and a gamble each time we go to purchase. Everyday there's some new company popping up! I'm not one to gamble with my money so it might be time for me to take it back to natural too.
wonderbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wonderbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 12:04am
agree!Smile
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 5:30am
Originally posted by kilaniboo kilaniboo wrote:

Agreed! I dont trust 95% of these companies and I definitely dont have money to waste testing them all out. I plan to buy me a kilo from bdogg and then im done with weave. Im about to go back to wearing my real hair as well. Im over the super weaved out look anyways which is why I started wearing shorter lengths. 

I said the same thing too about bdogg. 
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:44am
Originally posted by MrsJHorn MrsJHorn wrote:

I've worn weaves for 10 years now and have seen this game nuts. Its unbelievable to me how saturated the market is. I posted in another thread about how I miss my days of going to the BSS and getting my decent quality Remy hair for about $30/pack, installing my tracks and it lasting for months. I'd have to first FIND a hair supply store that was even selling hair! Despite how much my hair has now grown with my full weaves now, I can't take it, its like hand over fist for $$, who has the longest, fullest, best hair and a gamble each time we go to purchase. Everyday there's some new company popping up! I'm not one to gamble with my money so it might be time for me to take it back to natural too.

Interesting, I was wondering if it was possible to re-use BBS hair…When I used to wear BBS hair (sensational yaki) I never experienced shedding or matting, but I never tried to re-use the hair…I don't know if the quality of those 100% human hair has went down as well or not.. I will buy some and see
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic