BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is it just me or....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:06pm
I remember when my friend got married when we were 18 to some 32 year old guy. I looked at her and thought, "damn, you just ruined your life." flash forward 2 years and I still feel the same. I just can't get with the married life right now. Theres too many things I have to do, and I honestly don't feel like catering to some nicca right now.
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

literally all of my friends are engaged and/or have babies

This, made a post recently about it on FB.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:42am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

literally all of my friends are engaged and/or have babies

Same here, it kicked into overdrive the past year. Some friends had already started with babies in college but once everyone hit 24, my fb newsfeed got cluttered with engagements and more baby photos...it only gets worse after 26, people start looking at you wondering when you're going to find someone and have some kids...it's like backoff I got stuff to do LOL 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:51am
yeah guys go through this as well..

i was honestly ready to get married when i was26/7 but my s.o at the time was like 22 and it would have been unfair for me to as her to make such a commitment when she was still on her journey of establishing her identity and only just started living life. im happy i was able to see things the way i did then because down the line sh*t got real and it was the best decision i ever made. my friends say maybe if i had proposed things would have turned out diff between us possibly but i'll never know.

the only thing missing in my life i feel is kids, but, i tend to be a bit anal about a lot of things so the timing has to be right and within marriage..

we are working towards that..

i dont envy my married friends.

o/t i do find the married people vs single people arguments frigging hilarious. i know married people who act like they are single and single (unmarried) who act like they are married. and the whole freedom vs ball and chain arguments are the most funny though

did we ever have a thread on married people should only be friends with married people? im having a brain fart and cant remember if we did
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:58am
i feel the same

all my 'friends' have kids and we just have much in common no more cause they have their own family, life.

but yea made me want a baby then shyt happened & now i want a puppy lol
im still young. got my life to live before i wanna settle down

let it be beautiful
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:18am
@Afro.  yes I believe we have.  Most said married folks need only have married friends.  Some said due to single friends not understanding the change in the friendship dynamics so it's drama.  Others said something along the lines of they didn't trust their single friends around their man.  If I remember correctly.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:23am
90% of my friends have babies & are not married or engaged....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I don't envy single people

Help me find a savior.

lol
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

@Afro.  yes I believe we have.  Most said married folks need only have married friends.  Some said due to single friends not understanding the change in the friendship dynamics so it's drama.  Others said something along the lines of they didn't trust their single friends around their man.  If I remember correctly.

I don't want single associates....all they think about is finding a man/woman or they are bitter and hate marriage
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

i feel like the oddball in my group of friends. im the only one married and the only one with kids. they arent even seriously dating anyone right now.

really? interesting. i'm sure that could be isolating, but i'm sure your friends don't think its odd.

no i think i just feel different i guess. like i am in a chapter of life that they havent even started yet. they love my husband and kids alot. sometimes they just dont understand when i cant just up and do things without planning them out first like they can.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic