Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is it just a dog ? are people doing to much ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:50pm
It's not because of the dog. 10 20 life is the law in fla. everyone knows yet they're still dumb enough to commit crimes with a firearm. Juvie obviously didn't teach him anything bcs right after being released he broke into someone's house. Criminals like that become repeat offenders you keep putting them back on the street they end up on first 48. Anyone dumb enough to break into someone's house with a monitoring bracelet on cant be saved/rehabilitated.
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Oh ok. NeveryoumindEmbarrassed

Why? Even if it's not because of the dog, pedophiles still get less time.

You guys are really hung up on the dog.  They will probably drop the cruelty to animals charge, unless the cop pushes for it, if that makes you guys feel any better. He'll still be facing life though.

I would never advocate for the extensive punishment of a child. He is a child. They shouldn't try him as an adult. He can still be rehabilitated, but....

I don't think the "pedophiles get less time" argument works here. He robbed someone's home, while armed, and discharged his firearm. If it was your home, would you say the same thing? I take more issue with them charging his as an adult than I do with the statutory maximum sentence. Most people don't get the statutory maximum, and I actually think the statutory maximum is appropriate for the state. He shouldn't get the maximum, but I don't think life for armed burglary of a dwelling is an absurd statutory maximum.

Edited by Limalady - Dec 05 2012 at 11:54pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Oh ok. NeveryoumindEmbarrassed

Why? Even if it's not because of the dog, pedophiles still get less time.

You guys are really hung up on the dog.  

I'm not hung up on the dog, i honestly don't care about the dog, i meant the burglary/weapon charges. Pedophiles don't get life in prison, but someone who broke into another persons home with gun can be sent to prison for life ?

ETA: And if it was my home, i would say the same thing, material things can be replaced.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Dec 06 2012 at 12:00am
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:04am

I'm not hung up on the dog, i honestly don't care about the dog, i meant the burglary/weapon charges. Pedophiles don't get life in prison, but someone who broke into another persons home with gun can be sent to prison for life ? 

Most of them don't get life. It is the statutory maximum, meaning they can't get more than life and most people get less, but I think that is a fair maximum. Someone that breaks into someone else's home with a gun is a greater danger to society. But if you are advocating for harsher penalties for pedophiles, I agree with you.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:17am
Should he go to jail: Yes
For life: No
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:07am
Some ppl are who they are & won't change.  Can't be rehabilitated.  Let him rot.  What good does he do for society walking around in the free world??
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:57am
is a sad situation all around
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:50pm
Qué?

People don't even get life in prison for killing another HUMAN, but they are seeking that for him killing a dog?! Fuuckery.

They probably are doing the most because they know he can only get a public pretender-hence the startup of the donation page. I wouldn't donate, but I see why some would want to.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic